Rebuilding The Bazaar

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Soon after the event, Factor Ta'Kan asked for a faction meeting at the central hall of the foundry in order to give a brief speech.

Fellow Believers of the Source,

Today we have a chance to contribute our skills to the welfare of Sigil and also to show what we can do to the rest of the multiverse. As you know the bazaar now stands in rubbles and many lives has been lost and this situation cannot continue for commerce has to resume since it brings our faction prosperity and wealth, but we also have here a rare chance to show how much good we can do when we step out of the foundry.

We are the best builders and crafters in the multiverse and a huge task requires an equivalent amount of talent and determination. We have a chance to rebuild a place better than it ever was and to be remembered and celebrated for it. As much as the idealist in me would like to ask everyone here to work for fame and glory, I understand the need for a reward and I can tell you already it will be substantial, both financially and for our interest in one of the greatest marketplace of the multiverse.

This is an opportunity we cannot miss, we just need to get to work now !

The Believers of the source workers are to start the rebuilding efforts, clearing the rubble and working along with the indeps to rebuild things as efficiently as possible focusing first on the key buildings in order to let the flow of commerce continue its normal course.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

The total amount of old and resources given by the indeps to hire/help the godsmen workforce so far :
- 100'000 gold
- 125 cogs
- 2 Blue diamonds
- 4 Rogue stones
- 4 King's Tear
- 10 Star Sapphires
- 8 Diamonds
- 5 Beljuril
- 10 stone golems