A Fond Farewell

*Zadara

Posted by *Zadara »

Hey all!

I just want to thank Mr. O, cryptc, the builders/ developers, and the awesome players for this awesome server. I've had a lot of unforgettably fun times and made a few friends along the way. I was a big fan of Planescape before I joined the server, and fell in love with it after playing here.

Unfortunately for me game-wise, I'm starting medical school this fall (and moving to the new city in a week) - and will be wrapping up any pending rp in the coming days. I also won't be bringing my game CD down with me .. because I need to fully focus on my studies and the temptation to play will be too great hehe. However, I'll come back home during Thanksgiving/Christmas break, and play during those times!

I'll still lurk in the forums and IRC chat occasionally (well, frequently at first as I try to battle SCoD withdrawal). If you'd like to keep in touch via email or skype, just send me a PM with your details and we can certainly do so!

Thanks again you peoplez, I'll miss you!

-DJ
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Awww D: well do come back! Or I'll mail those CDs for you <.<
*Grisome

Posted by *Grisome »

Don't be like that Mr. O! That'd just be cruel, sending him the game so he'd have to play it...
. . .

...What was the address you're moving to, again?
>.>
*Cristiel

Posted by *Cristiel »

Awww, well I'll miss you! It's been fun RPing with you over these past few months but I think I'll miss your general company more. But, you know, everything has to come to an end and now you have to go out there and be successful! I just hope med school has some entertainment value to it... you know, that way you can actually enjoy yourself.

On a side note, you better get on Skype occasionally DJ! I'll be disappointed if you completely stay out of touch.
*Ceremorph

Posted by *Ceremorph »

But.. but... but...

Who's going to sell pastries in the bazaar?

Or talk in a high-pitched voice and giggle?

*cries*

*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

Oh Zadara...we're gonna miss you but ...good luck with the med school, that is really important, this..thing called real life :)

Do stay in touch, I'm a forum junky, not so good on the emails, so pop in on occasion pls?

and come back on and off on your breaks :)
*Lemonade

Posted by *Lemonade »

I've been dreading this day since you told me months ago. We always had so much fun, thrilling moments, IC and OOC, and I know I'll miss them in the interim.

I wish you the best in your medical studies--you've got such a great personality and such dedication that I know you will succeed in whatever task you put your heart into.

From Lewis Caroll's famous "Alice in Wonderland":

Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Alice: I don't much care where.
The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
Alice: Â…so long as I get somewhere.
The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

I know you'll go far and someplace wonderful.

Until next holiday, I'll keep looking forward to the day when your hi-jinks and mad-hattery will ensue yet again. It always made me smile.

Keep in touch until then!
*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

Zadara...

At first, I'll admit, you took some getting used to for me! :P

But it didn't take long for me to realise how much fun rp was with you and how great an addition you have been to this server.

Your silly stuff, your more serious stuff...I loved all of it and I will miss it.

RL wise, I can only encourage the path you have chosen and I wish you all the luck, wisdom and don't forget FUN ;) to complete it succesfully.

Like Mr O said, -do- come back when you have a spot in your schedule! or we will end up spamming you with nwn 2 copies >.>

:) Take care!
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

Take care and yes, do come back :( ...
Such a great person as you are would be missed everywhere...
*SavageAxe

Posted by *SavageAxe »

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.

And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

- old Irish Blessing