A Fond Farewell

*Knightoftheradish

Posted by *Knightoftheradish »

I'm not good with goodbyes so consider this a promise you'll be abducted and stuffed into a tiny dark room with nothing but a computer, a pizza, and nwn2 cds if you don't come back someday! As a doctor you'll learn how this is probably bad for your health and want to avoid it.

In all seriousness :respect: Great times shared.
*Kree

Posted by *Kree »

Good luck and take care...
*Animus

Posted by *Animus »

Thanks for getting me involved with the biggest group of barmies on Sigil! I wish and pray for the best of luck to you in your future as a doctor. And if I may paraphrase from a chicken: Learning to be a doctor takes hard work, perseverance, and... hard work! Why did I say hard work twice? Because it takes twice as much hard work as perseverance!

Take care and let me know if you need more dragon scales.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Good luck and the best of wishes!
*Product of Void

Posted by *Product of Void »

But..But..But...Jach just came back to life and shiv has yet to be able to attempt.

1. seeking dark blackmailing him
2. hiring assassins
3. Seeking to work with and start taking over the market with a steel fist
4. Attempt adoption and fill his life full of dread and fear.....as random house guest disappear and the basement fills with an unusual smell.
*Minotaurs88

Posted by *Minotaurs88 »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........oooooooooooooooooooo...........o I wish I was a sailor who sailed the seas of three...umm..hurry back!
*CheeseWedge

Posted by *CheeseWedge »

Aww. You'll be missed!

Sad because you're leaving, but happy because... well, you're going somewhere. Doing something great.

Good luck. =D
*LittleMissWonderful

Posted by *LittleMissWonderful »

Don't eat the yellow snow.

*nod nod*

Best of luck!
*Synyster Spirit

Posted by *Synyster Spirit »

Peace out girl scout :D

Describe to me how a brain feels in your hands.
*VanillaRose

Posted by *VanillaRose »

Lowerward,

I have purposely avoided this thread for a while now. I guess I thought that if I pretended it didn't exist, then maybe - just maybe - you wouldn't leave.

I still remember with vivid clarity my first day on Sigil - it was the day that the old inn exploded. I had no idea what was happening IC or OOC, so I just stood aside and watched. Everyone else was focused on the event, which is a perfectly understandable thing, but you took the time to RP with me and get me involved. You alone set the stage for what became a love affair full of enjoyment with Sigil, and I will eternally be thankful for both you, and Jach, and your influence upon my Kalina.

Your presence will be greatly missed by everyone, but like Dorothy and her Scarecrow, I will miss you most of all.

This isn't a goodbye. This is a "be seeing you".

Love,

Lori
aka VR