Dead Souls Requiem

*Radlynn

Posted by *Radlynn »

//Works for me!
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((I'll try to catch you with Jall today DD. And if the Godsmen want to invite Ouinn to the Salt Min Expedition that is certainly fine with me. If you're on your alts poke me I don't remember all account names.))
*Radlynn

Posted by *Radlynn »

//Anytime this weekend works for me.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Jall

Jall's effort to make a rutine of actions that held significance to her and her partner indeed created a sense of retaining what was lost. She could not feel as strongly as she used to but she could remember what she had felt. It was a more stable existance of course stepping away from the meaningless void and into a grey relection of her own world. When she looked into the mirror it is what her whole existence seemed like now. Like one of the shades she had seen looking into rifts of life possessing no desire of their own but rised for the sole reason of a reactionary life under the manipulating outer force. They did not live but they could watch other live and thus they kept a small spark of life through others.

Quinn

He finds many lectures on the topic. Scripts from the early sensates debating at lenght. Brilliant minds how left their legacy in tomes. The lasting Words of philosophers and poets. There was many theories that redounded through several works. Overexposure by intensity or duration. Detachtment from others both physically and mentally. Usually the topics were regarding one feeling more so than the the loss of the ability itself. In his lonely reading session he found a poem that stuck in his mind.

To the world I am dead
last crystal tears shed
ruby blood been bled
life fro mortal husk fled

To me the world is dead
heart wash free of dread
gave all godspath to tread
takes loss powers to wed
for might immortals pled

A dead soul this said,
afore grave to head

((How is 18:00 BST sunday for everyone? I will try to catch each one of you seperatly today for a short solo event before the Salt Mine mission. ))

*Radlynn

Posted by *Radlynn »

*On a hunch Saphhira gathers as much text as she can find on the City of Moil to learn what she may of this land. Might turn out to be nothing but the Demon in the Salt Mines did specifically mention this place. If nothing else it was a place for her to start and to keep busy.*
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

Jall instead researches about the ''soul rot'', as mentioned bythe same balor. she knows it is a kind of disease, although the balor could be speaking generically in regard of what ails them. still worth a shot nonetheless
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The Salt Mine Expedition

It was Kala, Ashalle, Jall, Saphira, Wullie and a vampire that happened to find himself at the mine when the expedition arrived.

The Godsmen champions hastily embarked after they had reveived the map from the smith Craighan at the Foundry. A survivior from the first attack. The white pouder whirred afore their eyes. Creeping into every opening found in their clothes adn armour. The corrosions painfully sting didn't seem to bite it aught. Numb to pain as they were. Even the thirst seemed distance but it was there an it grew during their journey.

They had barely stepped through the portal Before they was attacked by native creatures. Eventually they met a lost miner. A reminder of what they might become if this affliction wasn't lifted. Under the domain of apathy her Life could not be saved. The Tanari'ri aassulted them in a surprise attack, they were defeated but the careless godsmen was lost underneath the waves and dissolved.

At the ship under silent siege they learned that the mine had been a battle ground. First an invasion of undead. Followed by Demons and Baatezu. Wullie and Kala was espcially adept at healing the many wounded refugee miners cramped up in the confined space. While Ashalle and Saphira and found a strange guest in the corner. After s lenghty talk with the captain whom was resisting the advances of a Succubus which was given a short reply inform of a deadly spell they started to evacuate the refugees to a safer location. The Gatecrasher Jall managed to see a gateway opened while the others fended of assasins.

The Tanar'ri had obviously ridden the mind of all competition. Luckily for the group it had also weakened them severly. They burst into the collapsed tunnels. Blocks of salt falling from the ceiling as they battled the demonic invanders. Wave after wave was defeated as they had been alerted.

At the lowest part of the mine they finally encounter the commanding fiend. A Balor Kandragath of the Sixth Pyre. Dragging the black statue out of the salt. He was confronted and suprisingly he offered a brief trade of Words just to humour himself Before he would kill them. He mentioned a breach into the very womb of Life and his own ascention to princehood laid within it. He also mentioned their souls was rotting away due to a dicease he labled the Soul Rot. The talks were short however and he hurled his mighty glaive at Kala, the unholy weapon was stopped by Ashalle as she stepped infront of her superior and lover attempting to stop it between her battleclaws. It lost speed but were pushing through impaling her completly showering Kala with her own blood.

Momentarily they aphaty was uelled by seething rage at the sight. In a furius onslaught of blade and spell which shaked the mines brittle walls and tore of huge slabs of salt. In a swirld of chaos an flame the demon was vanuished.

Ashalle however seemed lost to the fell wepon. No healing helped. Spreading a ruddy Sheen in the murky Waters which he sank under until her companions lifted her from it's corrosive embrace. Wullie having tryied all in his might recalled a boon once bestowed upon him by the Seelie Court when he had rescued their lost courtmembers. The dark room danced with a dim light as it teemed with light laughter echoed from a invisible source. The gap in Ashalles chest closed and Life returned to her albeit still gravely wounded she had her life back.Fell energies lingered and forkes of black lightning shooted from her body. This was no easy wound to mend.

The black rift resembeling a man was pulled out and freed. It took two fire giants to lift it. Taken back to the research facility that had priviously been evacuated. It stood as hole in reality more than any object. Sapira had nearly United the lost piece with it but her intuition told her this was not the time.

*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

last night emeraldine would find a boquet of daisies at home, albeit not in the most appropriate condition of care or disposition for a boquet of flowers

(((also kryat, quinnn was to have jall try sensory stones to see how she'd react, unless i take they give no effects? or we'll do that IG? ))
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//Might be able to make it, tho I'd prefer Monday if possible//
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((I'd prefer monday as well if its ok for everybody.))