Now A Halfling Crafter.

*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

Seeking something grander and perhaps coming in to her own Tsall-iptai Golgherro enters, the Great Foundry. Following behind her, a first creation of hers. A 1 ton Iron Golem walking instep behind her.

"Hi, I am Iptai. I seek to perfect my new Calling withen these halls. May I speak with one in rank, to discuss my joining." She speaks to someone up front.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

The name Golgherro would soon lead for Tsall-iptai to have Kala's undivided attention

- Welcome, I heard you wished to join. Were you informed about the test we ask from each namer ?
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

"A test? Hmmm, I've heard such, what will you have me do?" She stands eager, and looking to work at a moments notice.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

"The test is rather simple, I'd ask you create something with your own hands, it can be anything from a poem, a weapon, a spell or anything else, then in a few days you'll present it to me and tell me about what it meant for you."
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

*she Nods* I see * and heads down to forge, if but now to think or find some inspiration as she looks around Heat blasted place Then fowards the golem about to see whats available to make something from*