In search for a seed

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Having recently begin granted access to the Godsmen archives. Kala took all her time to search for any clue talking about the existence and location of a powerful magical seed, that could be used to for growing a grove.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((Bump ?))

Kala, quite unsuccessful could have returned to explain, why she looked for a seed to any of the Factotum save Maelfina who made her introduction.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

A very large blue Oni sits cross legged and floating in mid air in the archives, on his knees and legs he has many open books laid out all with various rune stones placed upon the pages.

He seems very busy working out how the runes can be used for divination purposes.

It might be that he can be of some use if no one actually knows where to find such a seed.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((My elf shadowier or druid would be perfect to help you with this, but neither is a believer of the source :())
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Kala looked at the Oni, frowning a bit like the primer she had remained in her heart, then approached looking at him without saying a word until she eventual caught his attention. Then she bowed and spoke to him :

"My greetings, I'm namer Kala Ta'kan. May I ask you if you may have the knowledge about possible locations of certain magical seed that may help to make a grove grow ? It's a part of a personal project regarding my own ascension. I already went into our library it doesn't seem there's anything about it and in the city public libraries."
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

A seed is a beggining, an idea. An idea, is a thought. From my knoledge I would say that it is impossible for a single seed coming from any one plant to produce a full and diverse grove full of life... but an idea could. Perhaps you had the seed all along and need only to reach into your own heart to be able to hold it in your hands.

Nothing worth having comes easily. Nothing that comes easily stands the test of time.

Search the planes and let the seed in you seek out all the components required to make a grove and then In time you might have your grove.

On the other hand... if there is some magical seed that can sprout a multitude of life perhaps I can help divine it's location for you with my runes.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

"Then perhaps there are ways to infuse this seed with power. Travelling among the planes and collecting all the diversity of the multiverse, but I may accept your offer to seek for this one. A seed that can be infused, like a newborn has to learn begin an adult and then perhaps more. I also have a few runes I've collected that might interest you."
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

The Oni drops a small chain from his wrist which catches in the air and within the loop of the chain materialised a bound erinyes.

He lets his levitating position in the air drop and he puts his feet to the floor. ALl the books and runes drop all over the place in a big mess. He gestures to the floor and looks at his erinyes who then gets to cleaning up his mess.

"This is a very interesting idea, because if you create such a seed you will become the creator of that which others like yourself would seek and also the holder of a singularity that can cast life upon a dead world.

I have some ideas how this can be done but it involved the use of many many bag of holding style enchantments creating an article that would literally contain access to hundreds of pocket planes upon it's surface and runic triggers that would open and activate mechanisms built inside each to release what they contained in the correct order and sequences.

This will take much discussion and gathering of resources.

Whatever you do, do not let the sinkers hear of these plans or we are both dead."
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

"She's back..."

"I'm not sure what this will exactly mean... you really think she was able to do it so quickly ? that seems almost unbelievable. Its certain that she has changed though..."

"Apparently they've discussed it a few days... and there are some external support out of the faction coming in. No clues about the details though..."

"I've been told the most important part is yet to come, they've to find the place..."