Faction Introductions

*sugarandspice

Posted by *sugarandspice »

((From the Hive Ward Education Thread - Uneatable Financiers post- continued here. I can edit title to more appropriate one))

After couple of weeks, Corwyn would bring someone else with him, a seeming female with teal relatively skimpy clothed female with orange long flowing hair.

"Salutations Manon" he smiled, and gestured at the female with him "This is Ari'Shanna, she has told me that she'd be interested in learning ways of crafting armor and of becoming one of the Godsmen. So I thought that I could introduce you two to each other. But I'll let her tell more of what she exactly is after"

*his part only small in this. - KnightoftheRadish is the player of the said character*
*sugarandspice

((from Knight of the Radish))

*She smiles sweetly to Manon and explains*

I've been thinking about joining the Godsmen lately, and I have a project in mind... a masterpiece... but I thought instead of reading a book on the faction I'd learn directly from the source... pardon the pun!
*sugarandspice

After greeting and thanking Corwyn she would turn to the girl introduced.

((I will try to do more in-game or later here just setting it up))
*sugarandspice

"Hello Ari'shanna."

Manon wipes her scarred, calloused hands upon a cloth and most of the carbon dust transfers. She nods and greets the female as Corwyn departs.

"The Forge is open to those with clear intent to improve and work hard. That you have idea already for project of masterpiece stands you in stead for joining. A masterpiece is but one part. You will be expected to put time in at the Foundry depending on your mentor."

"I know what I know and what I believe. I am sure there are others more qualified and perhaps more..personable to show you the ropes. Take your choice. I can call a factotum to join or Ombidias might be persuaded if you need more guidance. Come. Speak."

Manon takes her to one of the fore-chambers, where the heat is less intense.
*Knightoftheradish

Posted by *Knightoftheradish »

Ari'shanna pauses for thought a moment and replies. "I'll admit I'm wary of work, I always have been.. but, I do know what I want. I've put a lot of thought into the factions, and my own life. I think this is the right path for me to walk."

She fixes a toolbelt to her waist, probably pink and bearing embroidery of stars and unicorns. "Corwyn wouldn't recommend you lightly, so lets see where this goes. I've got some Aurorum ingots and have been getting ready to start a full plate with them."
*Knightoftheradish

Ari would take the time going over the detailed instructions on how to forge Aurorum. The metal is particularly difficult because of its ability to reform itself along with the user. After a battle that seems like something out of a comedy movie Ari finishes the armor at the Foundry.
*sugarandspice

Manon smirks at the colourful toolbelt, but is less than impressed at the comment on her view of hardwork. With a lift of brow and a stiff posture, few more words pass her lips other than a

"Hm. Just as well you are not -my- apprentice then"

as Ari applies herself to the aurorum and the plate forging.

Manon shows more interest in the metal ingots and its properties, watching the girl closely in supervision as she works on her craft.
*Knightoftheradish

The suit itself seems innocent enough until closer examination. The reason it was so hard to work with is because it's constantly in a state of reforming itself, along with the user.

"How's that? It looks pretty neat no? And the metal is already pink so I don't have to change a thing!"
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

Factotum Maelfina drops by the work station a few times throughout the proceedings, examining their work closely before nodding

"Lemmie know when ye got more time Ari, an' I kin give ye more o' a thorough talkin tae 'bout tha faction philosophy an' all tha'."
*Knightoftheradish

That'd be great Mael, I didn't know you were with the Godsmen too.