Arthur McRae

*JMarquis

Posted by *JMarquis »

DAY 2 - Part 1

*And the day has passed. Arthur didn't sleep to forge the Armor and to finish the works on commission.
The light spread in the bazaar, when Jamis return at the Foundry and find the Aurorum armor on a support*

Jamis, this is for your friend. Hope that he will find it useful and hope that it will serves him well

*Says to Jamis, standing next the Armor*
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

"Ah, a wonderful piece of work" says Jamis. "My friend shall appreciate it mightly"

He takes the offered armour and return hands over a pouch with a mixture of coins and gems of varying value.

"While life indeed is a journey to ascendancy, a little jink in return for efforts can go a long way. Please accept this token of regards for your work"
*JMarquis

Posted by *JMarquis »

Agony_Aunt,Jul 6 2012 wrote: "Ah, a wonderful piece of work" says Jamis. "My friend shall appreciate it mightly"

He takes the offered armour and return hands over a pouch with a mixture of coins and gems of varying value.

"While life indeed is a journey to ascendancy, a little jink in return for efforts can go a long way. Please accept this token of regards for your work"
My thanks
*he replied with a nod.

Arthur returns then to works on in his main project: A Clockwork Mechanoid. The dummy prototype is standing next to him*

I really need some new metal for the hull... Adamantium and Mithral...

*The Factotum approaches a worker and asks*

Where are our Adamantine ingots stocks?
*JMarquis

Posted by *JMarquis »

From Arthur's log:

Another Job.
Finally.
I can't stay anymore without doing something.
Studies on my prototype are proceeding slowly. Can't link all the single part together and let them to works as a single unit. Need some more time.

I've started some alchemical research on one of those Mimic creature. I've managed to capture one in that Cursed Tower into the Ethereal Plane.
Needs some more studies.
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

From time to time Factotum Maelfina appears over Arthur's shoulder to look in on the progress of his work. Seeing him stuck in a bit of a rut, she offers a brief bit of advice:

"Oi lad, ye tried chattin wit a modron or visitin Mechanus ta get some ideas? They be mad fer all things clockwork, an' even if talkin ta them dunnae get ye shyte, studyin tha structure and composition o' their works migh' give ye inspiration fer how ta go 'bout unifyin yer construct.

Also, some studies in anatomy migh' help yer project along tae. Cogs, gears an' modrons be all well an' good, but biological beings definitely be a good study in multiple systems workin together as one unit."
*JMarquis

Posted by *JMarquis »

*Arthur watch over his shoulder. Putting a pot with some strange transparent fluid on a little flame*
I've already studied Anatomy... and also those Golems in the Laboratory, here in the lower ward. Well... Actually i've studied deeply Anatomy.
*sighs and puts some sort of Acid Mixture into the pot that is start to boils*
But visiting Mechanus could be interesting. I've been there a couple of times. Maybe a third time could clarify how to proceed.
*he nods as a thanks, then take out the pot and check the fluid, that is became more liquid, like water*
Here we go. This is over.
*mutters by himself, cleaning his forehead with a rag*