A "small" work order.

*AniKai

Posted by *AniKai »

Mir wades into the Foundry, carrying a box under her arm, and asking around from various Godsmen who would be the most skilled mechanic available, with skill for parts almost as small that eye could barely see them. She shows the contents of the box to a few crafters, in the box bits and pieces of an incredibly delicate astrolabe, partially irreparable per se and thus requiring parts for it to be recreated from scratch.
*JMarquis

Posted by *JMarquis »

*Arthur walks toward Mir and says*
What brings you down here in the steam of the Great Foundry?
*Looks at the box*
One of my Assistant told me that you seek a skilled Godsman to Shape something.
What exactly do you need Shaped?

[OOC]
I'm too late? :( :(
*AniKai

Posted by *AniKai »

[ OOC: nope, not too late - no one else has yet taken the task :P ]

Mir nods to Arthur, briefly explaining that the broken instrument is some sort of a navigation or tracking tool, part of another piece of equipment elsewhere. This piece though had the bad fate of being mishandled by a sodding ogre, and the delicate parts of it are beyond Mir's own tinkering skills to fix or re-create. Surprisingly enough, some of the parts seem to retain smithreens of magic in them, and likely the new parts will have to be made to contain the exact same kind. A tricky task indeed...
*JMarquis

Posted by *JMarquis »

[OOC: call dibs!]

*He looks the broken device and then nods*
I could fix the mechanical parts. But since it's also a magical device, you need to bring it to the laboratory in order to infuse it again with magical powers.
I'm just an Engineer.
The reconstruction won't take much than 2 weeks.