An Informal Letter To Factor Ta'kan

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((As your inbox is full...... :P ))

wrote: Kala,

I found this information by checking the boy's birth certificates. It turns out that his true father was a member of the Expansionists.

Please ask around among your fellow factioneers- perhaps you can find some people with expansionist ties who can provide important input in this matter.

If necessary we need to explore a way to get this boy into contact with the Expansionists outside the cage so he can grow up in a safe and secure enviroment.

Nevertheless I will have to continue to look for the Notary as he has to accept he consequences for his assault.

Hograth
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Another letter arrives:
wrote: To: Factor Kala Ka'Tan, Believers of the Source

Factor Ta'Kan,

you might be aware of it already but I fear I have to inform you that the boy Shea was taken away from his mother, abducted by unknown criminals.

As I suspect those to have ties to the defunct Expansionist faction and it is my duty to let no lead unfollowed, I once again ask for your help.

Please ask the Expansionist among your own Faction if they know something about the boy's whereabouts so he can be united with his heartbroken mother soon.

Hograth Thorn, Measure III, Harmonium

<a seal showing a dragon's claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((taking this here so the EM can react to what is said and going on ))

wrote:Hograth,

I'm sorry, they only wanted the boy. Tell me if I can do anything more to help.

Kala "Fyevarra" Ta'Kan

Hograth rubs the bridge of his nose in frustration, then writes up another letter- and this time it has to be a formal one:

wrote: To: Factor Ta'Kan, Believers of the Source

Factor,

I fear I have to tell you that those people commited the crimes of breaking into a house, destroying property and also abducting a child.

I hope I can call upon your support to find them so they can accept the consequences for what they did. We need to act fast to find the boy and keep the damage to your faction's reputation to a minimum- and so I also suggest that you expel those involved from the Believer's of the Source so that their crimes are their own and those of the Expansionists- not the Godsmen.

I am looking forward to cooperate with you once again,

Hograth Thorn, Measure III

<a seal showing a dragon's claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>