Reports To Factol Ambar

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:Factol Ambar,

A night ago, an anarchist cell called The Fallen took a few factioners in hostage at the The Peak, including high ranking members of the Doomguard, The Sensates and the members of the Triad of law and non-factioners they also held a prisoner among our ranks : Factor Heward Petrinor.

We where contacted in the middle of the bazaar when they sent a messenger probably controlled by magical means to command us to release some anarchist prisoners that supposedly belonged to their cell or at least where sympathizers. The present people notably including  a namer of the Ciphers called Ashalle, Justice Leona of the Mercykillers, Factotum Andor of the Sensates and myself decided we'll not agree to accept their conditions. A few other people including a member of the harmonium decided to act in parallel and headed straight towards The Peak.

When my group finally arrived we witnessed that the place was already surrounded by the harmonium. We did our best to sneak in, witnessing the horror the hostages takers had already committed against several hostages, leaving a quite gratuitous spectacle in front of our eyes. Then all sudden, the harmonium launched the assault and a confusing fight was engaged, I'm afraid that it lead to even more victims among the hostages. As the first floor of the inn was cleaned of any danger, we committed to try to not repeat the same situation upstairs, but it also ended up quickly in a very confusing battle when I was brought down by a powerful vampire, I was hopefully able to raise on my feet again with the help of the Cipher Ashalle, to help the harmonium get back on cleaning up the place. Unfortunately some hostages where killed during the battle, but most of them escaped with minimal physical harm.

I'm glad the situation was resolved, even as the Mercykillers pointed the harmonium assaults costed a great deal of lives and the lack of communication caused more harm than anything. The Guvners did offered a financial compensation I did refused, I wish them to remember that we are useful partners should the need arise. I did took the imitative to transfer all the elements regarding this event to the Triad. I hope you'll have a kind word for Factor Petrinor, regarding this issue and the fact despite our differences I'm strongly convinced there's enough place to embrace diversity of thought among the Believers of the Source.

This is our strength, without it the music would sound like a choir of rocks.

Factor Kala "Fyevarra" Ta'Kan.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:Factol Ambar,

I've the pleasure to announce I did recruited a mostly interesting and clever person a mage called Alyszara which seems very interested in discovering more about the Source through her researches. She is already a very knowledgeable women with a lot of potential begging to be developed and I believe she'll make a very good element in due time.

On a more serious topic, the deal with the Fated has been sealed and signed. They agreed to considerably reduce our taxes on our importations and exportation for a year in exchange for preferential prices for their equipment. They also granted the same deal too the Doomguard unfortunately. I'm currently working on making sure the Harmonium chose us as preferential partner when it comes to their equipment furniture, this association has worked well during the crisis and will probably continue now.

Prosperity is a sign of many potentials continuing their course towards achievement.

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

wrote: Factor Kala,

I regret that I was unable to catch you in your office earlier today, and so I leave you this note instead. Your initiative in sealing the deal with the Fated is to be commended, and I hope that this will be the beginning of more peaceful relations between the factions in Sigil.

Your work is ever appreciated.

Ambar Vergrove
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:Dear Factol Ambar,

I'm glad to tell you that the deal we had with the Fated as been prolonged for another year. This time it was signed by myself and the new factor Aidan.

May our divine spark blossom as we continue to prosper.