A Message Of Warning To All

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:Although the last crisis with the scrolls of Mnemur was solved recently by the dispersion of most of them away from Sigil. I've witnessed with my eyes that a harmonium outpost in Arcadia itself which was dedicated to the study of the scrolls was destroyed by creatures coming from his own nightmares. Again, if you hold on these scrolls I wish that you keep them away from any public area, and away from Sigil and that you use the utmost caution. These nightmares becoming real, are not a fool's extravaganza and you should stop at the first sign of nightmares. Nothing is immune to them as I have noticed during the last crisis that even vampires where subject to them, and suffered ill effects.

If you do not know what do to with your scrolls, I remind you we have many places to keep them safe and away from any ill intent.

Factor Ta'Kan.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Weeks had passed since the warring, before Kala asked from her partisans among the faction to keep an eye from any signs of the scrolls of Mnemur. She knew a source and a place, but she definitely needed more information, she wasn't the leader of an army after all. A letter was sent to a person of confidence. For the rest, she sent some of her informants to gather information about what was happening in the under Sigil village and how it could be possibly attacked.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Recent instructions from Factor Ta'Kan involved to have the scrolls that where kept in the vaults to be moved from one to another for a few says and also kept in Sigil before they where to be moved again. She kept the schedule over her own discretion, trying to keep it as irregular as possible. She then sent a letter to the Factol regarding the matter, asking to meet him soon.
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

Jall followed the instructions, as she has found 3 more scrolls since the day her previous 25 were stowed away