A Warning For The Godsmen

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote: Factors of the Godsmen,

Be aware that your outpost in the plane of Salt - Toil- will be under possible threat by the Cult of Kakos Kruphai. The cult is rallying a large force to perform the final part of their plans in that plane, and during a reconnaissance mission , field agents overheard the cultists reffer to Toil's available food and water supplies, as well as loose chant about raiding for such.

It is highly recommended that you reinforce the town in preparation for such.

Sincerely,

Justicar Dace Andor
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((If some people in the godsmen don't know already why I'm not going to give any IC answer to this post, I'd be glad to explain you via PM. All I can say is that it has nothing to do with the author, and please don't ask Kala her IC opinion about it, it not possible to have an IC opinion when you're bared from acting ICly, nor should someone have to suffer from IC consequences as a result. Thank you.))
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

being not a factor, Jall doesnt likely receive the letter
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

The scrolls of Mnemur were of fascination to many Believers of the Source and indeed they were very well informed of them. The assault too was on tongues of all in the Foundry long before Justice's letter. Unbeknownst to most Vergrove had seen to reinforcing their defenses long ago. Most Godsmen would likely know of the planned venture, they would learn little they hadn't known before from that letter even if they read it. As for Justice Andor, never has he received an official reply.