The War for One Sigil

astraeus

Posted by astraeus »

Grey the Godsman enters the Great Foundry and seeks out Factol Vergrove

"Factol, with the current campaign underway to stop this Red Sigil I believe we should increase offers to fill the armories of the city and equip the brave individuals who will go forth and take action to preserve our city. To this end, I will give notice that I personally will craft and enchant war goods at material costs alone. The better to ensure that all will have what they need to take the fight to the Red Sigil.

This may be a daunting task for one person to handle, and so I come to you. If there is space in the Great Foundry and other Godsmen are willing, I would request their aide and worktables to meet any demands. And I know the Doomguard take their stocking of the Armory seriously. But now is not the time for any rivalry between factions, for if we cannot stop the advances of the Red Sigil we may not have any factions left to have such rivalries.

I will go now to spread my personal offer before the city. If you deem it a worthy cause and can enact my petition, I will add its relevance."

With that, he gives a short bow of respect to the Factol and heads out of the Great Foundry