Concerning Cooperation With The Mercykillers

*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Look exasperated. "If ye really think that one stops being an Athar due to a political ploy...then ye are more naive than I thought. We had to distance ourselves from the Gray Vizier while he was under the influence of Eris - an influence he is free of now!
The Factol has welcomed the Vizier back to our ranks once he finishes his sentence with the Triad."
*pure_sin

Posted by *pure_sin »

*she smirks and nearly chuckles at his exasperation* I'm not saying he is not an Athar, I'm saying he is just as likely to attack us as he is the raven queen, I can only hope he goes bat shit crazy on the mercykillers * she flips her sliver hair over her shoulder her smirk seems to be intended to mock him* But as you say I'm just a Namer and I have no temperance.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

"Ye were not around the Shattered Temple much before the geas that Eris placed upon the Vizier, were ye? The lich will not attack us. Or any other Sigilian now that he is free from her influence.
As for the Mercykillers, ye would best be cautious about thy feelings towards them, to whom and where ye speak such sentiments. It will not benefit the Athar to antagonize the Triad, especially now."

((Sorry. Edits... :/ ))
*pure_sin

Posted by *pure_sin »

No I was not around the temple mush before hand, and if what you say is true and the faction has or will be welcoming him back then, that is a different story. I never heard he was welcomed back. *she then laughs* Oh i spend a great deal of time antagonizing the Triad, The Gov's are the only one in the group that "might " be worth saving. The harmonium are incompetent and the Mercykillers are just the hired thugs of the Harmonium both corrupt and only out for themselves. They only care what happens to this city if it puts jink in their purses.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Morthos nods at what she says of the Gray Vizier.

"To be frank, Namer, thy opinion of the Triad matters not. We are working with them against the Raven Queen. A being that has sworn to tear 10,000 souls from Sigil itself and intend to ascends is quite dangerous. The Powers may not be divine, but that doesn't mean we need more of them. To prevent that catastrophe, we need to work with the Triad - for now - to end threat of the Winter Fey.
If ye desire to work towards the common goal of fighting the Raven Queen without direct engagement with the Triad, I might be willing to accommodate it."
*pure_sin

Posted by *pure_sin »

I will fight against the raven queen, and I will fight beside the morons, if that is what the faction decides. But, I will not tilt nipple to them and do all the dirty work so they can keep their hand clean and then claim what a good job they did. They can pull up their big boy panties and spill a little blood as well.
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

The Cambion chuckles, very amused at the way she described the Triad. ((Imagine this kind of chuckle.))

"Nay, I agree. The Triad must spill blood too. And if it makes their red uniforms sticky, so be it."
*pure_sin

Posted by *pure_sin »

:)
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

After some time, Morthos sends a note to Iym'zebey.

((PM incoming...))
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter is sent to the Shattered Temple, addressed to Morthos.
wrote:
Morthos,

As I know the recent situation with the Raven Queen concerned you a great deal, I felt it fair to make you aware that the Raven Queen's final aspect has been eliminated. The threat to the city should be over enough.

You have mine- and the Red Death's - thanks for your efforts in these difficult times. The Athar's initiative in standing with the city in its hour of need has not gone unnoticed.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor of the Mercykillers