Another Visit

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Kala went to visit the Athars, and politely greeted them.

- I'd like to submit you a story about the lies of the gods... but I'm also looking for some specific documentation regarding dead gods, especially researches regarding their bodies floating in the Astral.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

She was showned to the courtyard by the broken temple the guards left her alone. The huge arches towering above her like a skeletal fingers reaching for the skies. It was near anti-peak and eerily silent. As Kala waits she suddenly feels a pair of hands grabbing her waist from behind.

"I'll listen to your story!" A cheerful voice exclaimed. "And yapping a 'lil of bookies."
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Kala frowned familiarity of the gesture and moved back giving the stranger a displeased and offended gaze before she recovered her composure.

- Mhhh... Greetings. I'm Factor Ta'Kan of the Godsmen. I hope you have all the time to hear me "yapping" as you said, this is a very long story.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

She spotts a tiefer as she turns around bursting into laughter. He puts his hands into his pockets while leaning his back against a toppled column. His posture and tone very informal at the least.

"Tell ye what. I'll listen to ya if you promise to take me to dinner later." Followed by a flirtatious grin.

Despite his seemingly nonchalant words he took a notebook from his chest-pocket and flipped the leather cover.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Kala simply smiled, or rather politely did so, not promising anything she observed the tieffeling trying to find a hint of a bagde without much hopes.

- Let's have a seat then.

After they eventually found a place to seat Kala glanced at the tieffer and started her story.

- I'm going to tell you the story of a fiend who impersonated powers and almost managed to become a god itself.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

She can spot a few guards closer to the temple entrance the same two that left her to wait glancing at the pair occationally without any sign of being alarmed. While no badge could be seen on the teifers lush robe that fact spoke much for his aligence being geniune.

He span the notebook in a dexterious hand perhaps a feat to impress her. Two loops around his index finger before he catched it and kept repeating. She get the notion hat this man is not to be trifled with.

"The rise to godhood story! hear that a lot. Do we have bloated goat-headed mister Ooooo in it? Heard it! But ye start chantin' lass."

A few collumn pieces roughly a yard in height stood like treestumps in a clearcutting to their left. It was the best seats availble by the looks of it.