A Letter For The Foresworn

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

A letter is left to the Shattered Temple by notary three Nica Brianna Kelter, it is addressed specifically to the Foresworn.
wrote:Greetings The Foresworn of the Athar,

I would like to meet with you in person to discuss, at a soonest moment possible. Matter of which is obvious, but I have come across an irrefutable evidence which may put this conflict of your "master" and the Signer at a halt, temporarily at least.

Last time we spoke, you came out as an honorable entity, and I can assure you it is a term which I hesitate to use to describe an undead. But it is also part of the reason why I need to discuss to you.

Peace through might,
Notary Three, Nica Brianna Kelter.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((Hate to be pesky about details, his name hasen't been revealed to anyone yet he always refer to himself as The Foresworn when he must give a formal name. Yeah I know should had made that his tag to avoid the confusion. Sorry about that ;) ))

A skeleton sevant returned to the barracks holding a sealed scroll. The Writing itself was well out of date and no doubt had taken quite some time to finish.
wrote:Notary Three, Nica Brianna Kelter.

Welcome art thy tidings. Hath this disawoved knight thought of seeking thee knight of red so that we mote discourse to findeth a path towards a more civil conclusion to this contest of belief and disbelief with those whom the twain hast chosen to champion them.

The Creator art wise and art nay blind to reason. I shalt stand at the Barracks ere next aniti-peak falleth over the spire to meet with thee there.

Embrace disbelief and nay lie shalt divide thee from thyself,
The Foresworn
((What's better for you continue here on in game?))
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

((My bad! I fixed it, and will correct it to anyone who she has mentioned the name before. No foul intents behind, just my mistake. ^_^

Lets go with in game instead. Though probably not today, I need a moment of breather, and it's not super urgent otherwise either.))
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((No worries at all, I can tell you this is far from the first time my own fault for naming him with his real name there. I'll be on longer in the weekend hope to catch you!))