Message To The Vizier

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter arrives at the Shattered Temple, addressed to the Gray Vizier. The messenger says he is under orders to give it to the lich alone, and none other.
wrote:
Vizier,

My commanding officer, Factor Charae, is preparing the forces for the attack on the enemies ritual site in the plane of Salt. I request you or whoever else will be leading the Athar agents in this fight to meet with her to plan the deployment soon.

- Justicar Andor of the Mercykillers
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

In short order an Athar scribe arrives at the prison, carrying a tattered scrap of parchment.

wrote:
The Defiers are woken. Expect me there.

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A messenger drops by the Shattered temple, carrying a letter bearing the Mercykiller seal.
wrote:
Vizier,

The rest of the Sigilian forces have made what preparations we can in anticipation of Kakos Kruphais arrival in the plane of Salt. The location - marked on a map provided with this letter- has been fortified as much as the environment permits, and reinforcements are coming in soon.

If the Athar have agents to send in and disrupt the enemy priests as you suggested, now would be a good time for them to join us. I have called for the Godsmen to provide  breather masks, but have not yet heard back, so you may want to look into those yourself (for those you send in).

Sincerely,

Justicar Dace Andor
*Toxic Honey

Posted by *Toxic Honey »

While Dace's messenger was delivering the letter to the shattered temple, they may have noticed one of the warriors already fighting for the cause, Kokoro Aoki, was there among the other Athar at the temple at the time.