Notice Sent The The Shattered Temple

*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

To whom it may concern within the ranking positions of the Ather.

The Triad is requesting from the faction any information that would lead to the apprehension and detention of the individual known as the "Grey Vizier".

This individual is charged with the following infractions:

-Two counts of assault
-Stalking
-Evading authorities
-Destruction of private property
-Wielding weapons in public
-Unauthorized use of dangerous magics
-Disrupting the peace
-Dangerous behavior
-Crime spree
-Other charges pending

This fugitive from justice must be captured to answer for the crimes committed against the free citizens of Sigil. The Triad would graciously appreciate any assistance offered to preserve the law and stability of the city.

Administrator Grail, A8

*The official seal of the Fraternity of Order rests below.*
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

On the same subject, but with no relation with the Triad notice, another letter would reach the Shattered Temple, addressed to the Factol.
wrote:
Factol Terrance,
Clarifications regarding the action of one of your agents who has been recently very active within the Cage would be very appreciated at this current time, as we are under the impression this individual is acting under specific orders coming from your Faction.
While we are willing to understand any difference of opinions and beliefs that incur between the Athar and the Sign of One, we are not intentioned in disregarding the open attacks toward members of our Faction and the severe damages to our proprieties those have caused.

Please release an official stance on the issue, so that we can act accordingly.

Factor Aidan of the Fated
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

A reply something along these lines is sent out to both inquiring parties. The letter for Administrator Grail is signed by Factotum Hobard. The letter for Factor Rhistel is signed by Factol Terrance. One can only assume that secretaries were behind the similarity of contents.
wrote: Greetings,

I understand your concerns, and the severity of the matter at hand. The Athar do not wish for the foolish actions of a few to escalate into rifts between Factions.

However, the actions of our members have been prompted by similarly serious infractions by others. I would welcome the chance to discuss the matter with you, in order to come to a satisfactory resolution.

Sincerely,

Factotum Hobard / Factol Terrance
//It would be convenient if the three of us could agree on a time to do this in game. Does Wednesday or Saturday work for you two?

*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

((Wednesday would be good anytime, Saturday not so much though. Weekend worker, unfortunately))
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

((wednesday could be fine for me, but I'd have another event scheduled sometime around 9-10pm BST, can we do this earlier maybe?))
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

//Let us plan for 1pm US Central Time then (should be 7pm BST). I do not think the event will take longer than 1-1.5 hours.
*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

((Ok, so 2 pm est. I should be able to manage that.))
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

((As my character, Morthos the God-loather, is a new Athar, I would like to know what was the Chant after this meeting.))
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

///Some OOC background on the issue from the setting;

"We will resurrect the fallen powers of old. Not because we believe in their tenants, but because we shall prove our power to the multiverse. Never again will they doubt the power of the Sign of One or the fact that we imagined the Beginning, create the reality of Now, and are
destined to imagine the Ending to All."

"The Athar distrusts the current plan of the Sign of One, and most of all hates the Will of One. The idea of resurrecting dead 'powers' is blasphemous to their beliefs, and they'll do anything to make sure that the Sign of One doesn't actually succeed in their misguided efforts to resurrect a dead god. Slaying one would do nicely."