Spreading The Truth

*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

((
OOC Info : This thread is to keep track of members and ranks, and so we can all get familiar with each other IC&OOC:)! If you've got a new or existing PC in Athar please post here to introduce them and mention their rank. If you had a recent promotion feel free to modify/add to your post!
))

You were strolling down the quiet ruins of what used to be the greatest temple in Sigil. The mist shrouded the powerful walls crushed into ground and shattered to pieces like they were but a fragile tea cup. Remains of the cult of Aoskar, the power defeated in shock and awe by the Lady in his very own domain. No place in the multiverse was more fitting for the Lost to make their headquarters, no place was evidence more ample or a symbol more blatant. As you contemplated the imperfection of the frauds who called themselves Gods you heard a creaky voice calling you from somewhere in the fogs around.

- Oi! Berk! .. - A githzerai walked out of the mist stomping through the mossed rubble. You recognized Hobard, a prominent Factotum. - Oh.. it's you. Thought it was some addled leatherhead. Hmm.. How long have you been with us? Tell me, how have you contributed to our cause recently?
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

The withered corpse paused in it's slow walk across the temple grounds, strands of mist weaving in and out from it's empty eye sockets as it turned to the Githzerai. The Gray Vizier was rather a mystery among the Athar. The Namer lich was known for coming and going from the ranks of the faction, disappearing for decades on some esoteric pursuit only to suddenly be seen scanning the many tomes in the library or holding a silent vigil in the worn tower far overhead.

"Tidings, Athaeon Hobard. At task of late with this Mnemur crisis ..hunting deluded cultists and recovering the research of our long lost metallurgist. Counsel have I offered to the other factions in this matter, grave indeed. I would advise we take a heavier hand with this returning power."
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Leaving steaming imprints of white frost in his Wake The Foresworn strode shortly behind The Vizier in a rigid stride. The namer knight was often seen in company of the Lich in recent times. The cold read lights in his empty Eye-sockets set on the githzerai. His badge attatched to the crossguard of his hefty frost enshrined blade was ancient.

"When worthy deeds art made thou wilt knowest. Spoken or not."
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

The Cambion looks straight at the Githzerai. His Athar badge is attached to a torque. He touches the torque, indicating the badge. The Namer Morthos was a fiery recruit. This tall warlock has just returned from hunting a particularly elusive paladin of Domiel on Mercuria. The smell of sweat and blood are on his armor.

"Pardon me, Athaeon Hobard. I must prepare for my next sermon in the Bazaar. I smell of hunting servants of the gods..." Morthos bows and then walks into the Temple proper.