Elayne Darkblade

*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

Elayne was furious. A "messenger" had arrived from the sect. Messenger, more like assassin. Word must have reached home that Elayne had not been killed as had been expected. The assassin was skilled but unlucky, a pool of blood on the floor of the dark room had caused him to slip alerting Elayne to his presence.

A fight had ensued and Elayne had subdued him. After torturing him for a while she learned the truth. Elayne had been sent on her "mission" in the hope that she would be killed, the mission was expected to fail.

"Gods! Powers! Whatever they like to be called, they all deserve death! Tools we are, and fools we are for obeying them."

There was only one course of action. To join with like-minded folk to work towards the destruction of all deities, and hopefully hers would be one of the first.

She presented herself at the Shattered Temple later that day for acceptance into the Athar.
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Intreagued by the young womans eagerness to see blood, Anastaria immediatley took her into her private quaters to prevent any... public embarrasment.

"I can see a very impressive potential in you young Elayne, was it? You speak highly of your capacity, id be eager to see what your long-term promises can upkeep..."

She tapped her chin thoughtfully, an idea mused longer in her mind.

"For now I ask you to keep your personal opinion quiet... just for now..., there is alot to do for this factions well being, for what you say is far from wrong, we simply have to aproach it more, subtly."

She smiled... softly.

"I can see there is an eagerness in your eye Sister Elayne, so I offer you a chance to join The Lost and be amoung those who understand what you seek...

...What say you? Keep in mind, you will still have to earn, your keep."
*Loki_999

Posted by *Loki_999 »

Elayne responded.

"I have had problems in the past with keeping my opinions to myself, but since arriving in Sigil have learned to keep my own council until the time is right. Let me prove myself, I will show you what I am capable of."