Shiv waits at Anastaria door

*Product of Void

Posted by *Product of Void »

http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... topic=3587

When she arrives he takes out a sack of scrolls, then another bag. He waits to be let in and then starts talking.

"Been look'n round 'n such an em knee benders tis everywhere ..one of em built a damn temple dis bag tis a map of em....'ave 'n idea for em ta."

*waits for door to close*

"I say we get a few extract water elmental spells on em 'n freeze the damn place see'n em like fire if'n em thaw out em got an army of em fallen preist ta deal wit".

*shiv then takes out another bag*

"ignore em people look at em build'n seem em weak points...we could use somet'n ta blow a chunk out of em corners 'n toppler down around em damn door ta merciua"

*the pictures are lewd, distrubing, and voglgar yet the building is in each one in the background.*

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Anastaria waits patiently to hear the propositions and seems genuinley amused.. rubbing her chin.
"You propose a Humane demolition, a humilation so to speak against the fallen gods and their deception? I am actually intreagued...
Tell me, did you get promoted yet? Im actually insulted if not."

She looked at the map with a thoughtful nod.
"So, we smoke out the laymen and bring down the entire temple? It is an ambitious task and given the recent degree of events and their epic scale, anything too ambitious might provoke the lady... however."

She tapped her chin.
"We could certainly give it a food for thought, have a team, capable and compitent and void of moral biggotry assembled. Dont bring anyone with a feint heart to your plan, only bring those with a confident capacity to do what must be done for The Great Unknown. When you are ready, return here and my assistant will instruct you and provide upfront payment to your hired muscle and fellow namers."

She pondered a moment, then nodded.
"Oh, and as of this moment you are now an Athaon Factotum, you will be a Lower Athaon as there is still much to proove, but impress me and you might yet rise enough to have a considerably higher influence... "Might" being the key word, you have failed not to impress me so far, which merits towards your benefit."

She grinned.
"Now, leave me and make prepairations."
*Product of Void

Posted by *Product of Void »

*shiv puts his arm infront of his chest and bows*

"Ya honor me, 'n will return when 'ave done such"

In a black puff of smoke he fades from sight.