A sacred opportunity.

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

In prepairations for The Athar's grand event, Factor Anastria left a message on the nearest wall in the shattered temple:

"Brothers and sisters, it has come to my attention that the Feywar is entirley comprised of a matter of great irony. A sacred wishing well is the key goal of their interests.

This 'sacred' nonsense has to stop now, its time we put our mark in the coffer and put our own name up to the story of Sigil. If this miracle well is what they say it is then it could be a good means for us to finally show up those "false deities" for who they really are.

The Unseelie are attempting to conquer the well for their own interests. Their "God" The Queen of Air and Darkness, desires to defile it for her own personal gain. It is time for us to play our part and leave a clear message to both groups that gods are over-rated, no matter whos side your on.

The Unseelie however could proove useful in our own means of planning, so as long as we play possum for now, we might be able to get close enough to this sacred well to study it for our own reasons.

Thats why I would like anyone available to put themselves forwards for the cause. Its time brothers and sisters, to stop letting these idle minded cutters and berks roam around Sigil convinced that there are gods around to provide for them. Its time to show them that "we" dont need gods to manage ourselves!

For the cause my friends, find this "Well of Meridian" guarded by the Seelie faction, and claim it for our own forces.

This is a golden opportunity to come one step closer to undooing these "deities" as they call themselves, so get to it!

Favour and glory, will be yours."
*Product of Void

Posted by *Product of Void »

'shiv stand from the wall he was leaning exhaling smoke from his bone pipe*

"ya want the shadow of death just tell me ya marks.....for ya folks will do it for free...tis em goal ta map em grounds or paint em walls? let me know 'n consider 'er done".

(decoded "I will kill someone quietly if you want tell me who for you no charge, if the goal is the gain information or slay them all I can do it).