Crusaders Wanted:

*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

An Athar propaganda hologram activates across Sigil, with an image of Factor Sister Anastria broadcasting a message:

"Champions of Sigil, soldiers and heralds of the great city of doors. I invite you to a welcome ceremony of The Athars hosting, sponsored by The Faithless.

Who are we? We exist, we are one of Sigils most powerful and influencial Factions in the cage. We are those with the answers to the great questions of faith that many cutters seek to understand.

Why is it that cutters can wield the divine but have no patron or matron deity? Why is it the powers cannot influence Sigil? Why is it that they cannot interfere with each others realms?

Its simple cutters, there is a truth, a dark truth, the primes, are frauds. There is one true power, granted, but this nameless entity would weep if it saw the false gods roaming around with their formidable strength, claiming to be deities.

We work closley with the proficcent scholars and studymen of the Believers of the Source to find the answers to The Great Unknown, the one true deity. We work to proove to you cutters that that divine power these gods claim to have, is in all of us.

You just have to believe hard enough and anything my friends "Anything" is possible.

Its there, in you, in me and to proove it, we intend to rally the most powerful adventuerors to the bravest truthseekers in the cage for a prooving of sorts, a discovery that will shake the foundations of many cutters so called faiths.

Join us, if you feel the powers have haunted your steps, annoyed you with their propagate nonsense, or simply gotten in your way for too long.

Join The Lost, be found once more."
*Product of Void

Posted by *Product of Void »

*shiv leans on a wall exhaling smoke from a skull shaped pipe*

"what ya need done? 'n were....em merchant of sorts 'as talents for many tings."

*pulls out his necklace with an athar sign and waits*
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Anastaria approached Shiv in privacy in her office within The Shattered Temple, there, the two had a "little chat".

"You're reputation isnt unheard of, the name works nicley. I need people like you at the forfront of my little gambit to eliminate the false-gods and their worship in the cage once and for all... once that is done, we can expand outwards... naturally, the clergy of the great unknown rewards generously those who help remove unwanted preachers of false deities... im sure it would serve as an added benefit to the geasture.

But cut to simplicities, eliminate the priests and worshippers of false gods in the cage, you will be rewarded handsomley for each one you dispatch, quietly, humanely and effectivly.

A thousand jink for each prayer silenced and the favour of the faction if you can eliminate ten in minimum."
*Product of Void

"ah make em knee benders lay down 'n rest wit jink ta spare grand....ya 'ave a list for the book? 'n what proof ya seek? Wit em marks will seek ta paint a few walls red" *chuckles darkly*
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

"Just make sure that anyone seen preaching the false powers and their biblical rubbish are appropriatley made to dissappear from the streets, while our own clerics do the job of enlightening the populace, as it should be.

...Oh and, how ever you leave the message, do what ever you feel you'll enjoy the most, the luxory of your work is something I leave entirley to your own needs...

If you see a berk preaching of their god, be sure to keep an eye on them, the moment they step out of line, make them vanish, every berk that vanishes because of you will be a contribution closer to enlightening the cagers and clueless as to the path of true divinity.

And we all know enlightenment never comes without the cost of blood. So be sure to make certain that what ever you do, it cant be traced back to us, swiftly, at least, magical, divine means accounted for. We dont want a political messy affair in which we have to explain to the Harmonium why we have commited genocide you understand, and your financial coffers will be significantly increased if you can leave the evidence without the "who" being responsible."
*Product of Void

*shiv waits in her office with a chest on her desk*

"Seems tis a temple under em city...em 'ave a temple.....figure good place ta set right....wander'n 'bout in dere found a pile of bones...'haps tis more ta em."

*he leans against the wall smoking waiting for her to open the box with 10 religious emblems*.
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

Amused by what she found, the payment for each one was collected and given in full just as promised.

"Im glad to see you're divine work is going as expected. Do continue to appease The Great Unknown, it may yet contribute to a promotion and more."
*Product of Void

Shiv pockets the coin not counting it staring at his trophies he gave.

"If'n ya 'ave more problems ta fix....am all ears ta ya wayward marks. Also am run'n a special in the market ta, folks seek'n ta join get'n half off em 'nchant'n. Ya might 'ear from a hin dat strikes me like a gnome."

*he takes out a pipe loads it and mutters something lights it with a finger then exhales some pipeweed smoke*

"Em box I bought special from minerva used three ta create dat one 'n burned the left overs each box 'ad a good history ta em 'n many owners should be 'ard ta scry....though twould keep em some were ya donna fear folks find'n just 'n case."

*takes another drag and exhales*

" 'nuter idea twould be ta set up somet'n ta deal wit em door ta em *almost spits the word* paladins....Maybe tis a way ta build somet'n round em door.....'or haps blame em cause men for 'aven em house next ta er fall over em door. Just 'n idea....well ya busy keep ta shadows".

*with that he fades from view in a puff of black smoke*