Madness On The Loose ?

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

In the following days, Kazuko has been going back and forth, slowly recovering a fair bit of sanity. She took some time to make sure everyone would be evacuated properly as quickly as possible, as soon as her contacts will make sure they've found a safe location. She even had planned a last resort trick to convince those who weren't sure or too mad to actually understand : a ghost to hunt them - Barry.

She then took some time to sneak around trying to scout the areas held by the harmonium, without taking too much risks though.
*shadowblizmasta

Posted by *shadowblizmasta »

The wraith otherwise known as Barry makes his way to the Gatehouse, screeching and hollering as loud as he can while simultaneously playing as scary a dirge as he can possibly play. In the screeches, moans, and hollering he includes as much variations on the phrase "Get out!" as there can be in the common and abyssal tongues, weaving them together in a one-spirit cacophony.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

It was time, Ash - Kazuko had recived the new she expected. She didn't liked the whole situation, the Mercykiller are a sad bunch and she didn't knew enough about the consortium, with the exception of its strange affiliations. But who cares ? Something has been done, what would happen after would be surely terrible, but probably less than if they had stayed in the gatehouse. She made sure to keep the despair at bay, trying to organize the evacuation, serving as as a guard herself until things started to stabilize in the warehouse. As subjective her impression of stability was, she tried to make things work, calm down, a little bit of silence, please ! Then, after things seemd to have returned to a certain order of madness, she left with a grin and a mad chuckle. It was time for the second part of the plan, then she'll be able to feel something and despair for a few days.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The bleakers she rallied support her- but it is not a very active support, most busy with their own troubles, some raking care of patients, some taking care of their own little selection of psychosises.

However they are surprisingly easy to lead, soon settling in into the warehouse.
The guards are in for the money, not really caring of their wards, their loyalities questionable and it is far from sure that they will face down possessed people or an determined assault.

But so far everything is calm- perhaps they have found a safe haven for some time....

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

wrote:Factor, Factotem, Factotum or whoever reads this...

I just don't know where you are or if you're reading this. It doesn't matter anyway as things have already happened. The invaders of Sigil struck the Gatehouse hard, I don't know how many are lost and possessed by them and they're probably all changed now, turned into visions of horror, perverted into a madness we shouldn't ask why it actually exists. Its is because I refused to acknowledge that I made the painful decision of actually doing something and survive. I made sure all the non-corrupted Bleakers and the barmies where evacuated to a warehouse until we get further instructions.

I've also made sure the harmonium officer that was possessed and in charge of that part of the gatehouse and whom abducted people to add them to the invader's army is now out of effective position and proper existence. The gatehouse is now held by the far realm and it is safe to say that all person within its wall is now corrupted beyond recovery. The circumstances and a few of my actions have made sure that the entrance to the Gatehouse is now under effective control of the harmonium with orders to not let anyone but us bleaker to pass. What may happen there, if we decide to solve this matter, will rely on your discretion. I'd be available at the warehouse, but I surely need to lay down and let this nonsense ruins the remains of my sanity for a bit.

Watch the spire and Adieu

Ash : formerly Kazuko Yudeoshi