A Bleak Occassion

*Nimiane

Posted by *Nimiane »

You wouldn't expect bards to be very popular in a faction like the Bleak Cabal, and you'd be right. But there are some, called Bleakniks, that sing about the meaninglessness of life and the sad pointlessness of it all; despite the fact most find it hard to stand Bleaknik music typically typified by a minimalist structure and dark, depressing lyrics in accompaniment.

It was here, in the Zero (a BleakerÂ’s tavern of choice for seeing and being seen) that many culminated for the share of the arts; inclusive of ballad, prose and theatrics and it was here that word passed betwixt the lips of silver-haired femme that spoke of artistic collaboration between factions for members of the Cabal whom might find meaning within themselves to partake.

Volunteers and interested bodies should seek out fellow 'Nik, Odette, for further information.

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Kazuko winced as she saw the notice.

"- I hope nobody's using donation money for this, or I'm going to care."
*Nimiane

Posted by *Nimiane »

Ash would be reassured, as per the event information, the event was being sponsored by the Society of Sensation. Not only were they covering the costs of the occasion, but are generous enough to supply competition prizes. Additionally, all funds raised during the gala would be donated to soup kitchen efforts and upkeep as stated on the flyer.

"Tha arts ta Bleaknik is as smoke ta tremble. Ya carin' is optional but unexpected."

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Ash shrugged

"Well... that's something g... that adds up to the pile then. I need someone to dare explain me what is the meaning of art"
*Tsidkenu

Posted by *Tsidkenu »

A letter arrives for Odette at the Taigh. It bears the same seal as the Stonefruit & Gemstones Apothecary sign which is in the Bazaar more frequently of late.