To: Bleaker Factors

*Summer Wind

Posted by *Summer Wind »

[align=center][/align]

A letter, penned in a fine and elegant hand, is delivered via private messenger to any Factor of Bleak Cabal who handles such matters.
wrote:To Whom It May Concern,

I am Saadi al-Rayf, newly appointed Aider of the Fraternity of Order, but it is not as a representative of any Faction that I write to you today. Rather, I write because I have need of your grounds. Long have your gardens been the only peaceful refuge within the city, those in the greatest need seeking the tranquility of your pasture and pond to find some respite from troubled lives. It is that pond that brings my pen to your door.

As I'm certain you're aware, your pond is bound to a naiad by the name of Kasha. An effort has been sparked to assist your resident naiad in a unique manner, but it would require use of your grounds for a short interval.

I'm writing to respectfully request an appointment for Kasha and myself, so that we may explain the details in full, in hopes that we can work together to aid Kasha now in her time of need. My address is noted below for response, and I'll happily cover the payment for the courier upon delivery.

Thank you for your time.

Highest Regards,
Saadi al-Rayf
As described, Saadi's address -- a private room at the Three Dragons inn -- is marked at the bottom of the letter, after her flourishing signature.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Ash snatched the letter and answered quickly after.
wrote:Yes, that looks good to me as long she can smile just a little. I'd like to know more about the idea though.

Factolum Ash.

She then passed it to the first factor she saw.
*DM_Slimy_Doom

Posted by *DM_Slimy_Doom »

A response penned in a crisp but easy to read hand arrives a few cycles later, marked with the seal of the Bleak Cabal.
wrote:Aide al-Rayf,

We appreciate your expressed interest in our gardens. As I am sure you are already aware, it is difficult for a Naiad to travel very far from the body of water which they are bound. In light of this, we would like to extend an invitation for you to come discuss the matter with Kasha personally.

If you would be agreeable, any time after three hours past peak on the first Market or Guildsday of Narciss would not be difficult to work in. That is the 2nd or 3rd of Narciss. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience.

Factor Tyvold
Orphanage and Insane Asylum Wing
-------------

((Those dates are the 27th or 28th of March, from 3PM onwards. I am on EST or GMT-5. To my understanding I'm one hour ahead of you.))
*Summer Wind

Posted by *Summer Wind »

A prompt reply, penned in the same hand as the first missive arrives back to Factor Tyvold within the same day.
wrote:Factor Tyvold,

I would be delighted to accept your invitation for the 3rd of Narciss, at approximately four hours after peak. I look forward to discussing with you this unique situation and opportunity to improve the life of one of Sigil's rarest treasures.

Please inform me if our appointment must be adjusted.

Highest Regards,
Saadi al-Rayf
((4:00 PM EST on the 28th is very realistic for me. Thank you!))
*Summer Wind

Posted by *Summer Wind »

Several days after Saadi's meeting with Factor Tyvold, another letter arrived addressed to him.
wrote:Factor Tyvold,

I apologize for the haste with which I must treat this matter, but Kasha's situation has grown deadly for her. A cambion by the name of Zephon has taken note of her unwillingness to defend herself and has victimized her in a manner that we cannot permit a second time. As such, I have accelerated my plans to relocate Kasha. In fact, we did it yesterday. Though I appreciate your offer of assistance, it became evident that Kasha was capable of relocating her essence upon her own power, and thusly no practicioners were necessary. However, her new location is, as expressed by her own mouth, less significant in presence than is your pond. Which is why I would like to forward your offer of monetary support to The Fated for the necessary fees and taxes required for the permits to renovate her new home. Any further funds you would contribute will then be paid directly to the renovations themselves.

The new home in question is the pool in the Lady's Ward, just outside the Golden Bariaur. I'm certain that Kasha and I would both appreciate your visit soon.

Highest Regards,
Saadi al-Rayf