Prisoner Sent for Evaluation

*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

"The last thing I wish is for you to see me as an enemy or as a neccessity. A mere friendship is what will make this situation come to pass easier."

Zilvai retracts her hand, placing it upon her lap again.

"There are always multiple ways to and end, Miss Raven. Your stay here, is no longer what others would say a need. You are free to go and enjoy your life. And I do mean, 'Enjoy your life.' It will do you some good to relax for the time being. Do find me up in two days time or when ever you have the desire to talk about something that worries you."
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

after speaking with mara, jall start wondering about something. a side of the whole matter, an aspect, or a way to interpretate it, she didn't considered so far, and that she doesn't like at all
*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

Zilvai comes in and slowly closes the door behind her, offering a small smile over to Mara after, moving to a chair alike.

"People do not know many things about me, but nevertheless consider me a Blood. However, yes, I am. A Doctor of Physio and Psycho. I wish to help you in your little situation. May I sit?" She gestured towards the chair she just reached by patting it with her right hand. Tactically, she had the chair placed next to the bed, should Mara feel like laying down.
*boshga

Posted by *boshga »

Mara sits down not really sure about this new situation. "could I save you some time if I say I'm not insane?" she asks hopefully. She had to try and find some humour before relaxing a bit.
*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

"I am quite sure you are not insane, but perhaps worried to an extent where I wish to help." Zilvai offered a soft smile as she looked to Mara. Her right hand clicks a button on the left guantlet and a screan flips out. Beneath the screan were a series of buttons where she set her right hand over.

"Alright then, Miss Raven, tell me everything that happened in your pace."
*boshga

Posted by *boshga »

Mara sighed unsure how to relate the tale again.

"the thayans had created a bomb out of a living human. A child. She's okay now.. But at the time she was casting magics and breaking the walls of reality down. The only way to stop her was to end her life. So I tried to do that- once all other options had gone. There was no time to try anything else. She was uncoperative. The child was able to teleport and we may not have had another chance. So I snuck up and did the deed- but failed. The paladin kour then healed her and found a god to help instead. I turned myself in after that." she glance once more. She wondered if she should say this.. But she might as well "under the same circumstances I'd have done the same. One innocent life on my head is better then billions"
*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

"A logical approach on the matter." Zilvai paused for a moment, taking a moment to look over Mara. The blindfold eased up to let her right, pure white eye likely stare at the woman before she continues.

"However, you seem dragged down and I am certain you have not been sent here without reason. May I inquire how you fair with the situation currently?"
*boshga

Posted by *boshga »

Mara thinks a bit "I've had a lot of time to reflect on it. I think... I'm okay with what I did. I fear that damns me. People expect me to live in shame- but I would do it again. The circumstances did not permit anything else-" she sighed. This was digging an even deeper hole.

"I was concerned with how I would be judged. I'm not a bad lass- it was supposed to be mercy, not murder. It became attempted murder in the end becaus they were able to find another way. I just want to know if I am guilty or not to others. They think I am- so I turned myself in.
*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

"Miss Raven, I could do you a favor. I have possibilities to sign you off this, considering you as momentarily mentally instable due to some sort of background happening that made you act as you do. This would be the easy way. However, you could also take the hard way, be unrightfully judged by a few Hard Heads and then end up in a potential cell. Which way would you want? I am willing to assist you either way.

Do note, if you do take the first choice I offered, you will need to come visit me from time to time for some Therapy."
*boshga

Posted by *boshga »

Mara looks up perplexed at her choices "So, I am sick? What kind of therapy?"