Prisoner Sent for Evaluation

*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

"I would declare you as perfectly sane, even though perhaps slightly troubled. We'll use it as a excuse to get you out of your predicament, if you wish."
*boshga

Posted by *boshga »

"but I'm not troubled-" Mara bit her lip. Damn it was this really her choice? To admit that maybe something was a little iffy with her, so was rendered temporarily nuts, thereby was not in control of her actions?

It was a lie.

She was perfectly in control of her actions. She knew exactly what she was doing. Maybe she was a 'little' troubled from events with Jall...

She is indeed, even more troubled after she received word from a sucubus visitor. Did she have anything to actually return to, outside of this prison? Jall was probably gone now. She never visited... but that was a silly thought to hope for. Especially now. Given...

Mara sighed.

"I'll take the second option. Judge me fit and healthy, and let the hard heads trial me. If I'm to be in a cell, so be it."
*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

Zilvai, in her day to day Business in the Gatehouse, would look over the files to see the case of Mara within them. Her brows loft a little as she looks over the letter before deciding to store it back into place. Relaxed does she make her way up to one of the holding Cells, or anywhere where Mara currently is, and nocks.

"Miss Raven, are you present? Here is Factotum Doctor Zilvai of the Bleak Cabal, would you allow me entry to speak with you?"
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

jall was delayed on her way to the gatehouse earlier in the day, but that allowed her come across and speak long with valexia. she now head to the gatehouse. if when she reaches mara's room she finds zilvai, she state ''zilvai...or...doctor zilvai? *rise brow* well, anyway, could you please share a few words with me, before...questioning my beloved?''
*Zilvai

Posted by *Zilvai »

Zilvai shifted her glance briefly towards the halfling and lofting her right brow ever so slightly. "Miss, I will talk to you once I have spoken to this woman. Please wait in the meantime within the lounge."
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

''tsk, had to imagine it. but i'll comply, so to avoid to make the atmosphere even more bleak. i'll be out here waiting to see how mara will be faring and speak to her'' . *emphasys on that. kinda meaning ''mind you bleaker: i dont want to see a maddened bleaker-rookie mara.''*''

edit: jall spoke so just out of mara's room, since zilvai is at the door. is not unlikely mara could hear her speaking
*boshga

Posted by *boshga »

Mara looks oddly at zilvai. This was the person to decide if she was sane or not? This... May not go well. Mara resigned herself knowing this was the consequence of her actions. She had some knowledge of events with zilvai but she would be a fool to speak them now.

"sure come in" she says trying to be friendly. In truth the hin had felt a little lonely and company was starting to feel like a good idea. "so, you're a doctor? Nobody mentioned that"
*boshga

Posted by *boshga »

Mara leaves, not completely satisfied but too weary to continue on. She was willing to fight the question on if she was right or wrong- wrong in hindsight alone. People might think the worse of her, but maybe it was time to move on. She wondered if she was the only one, that cared enough of what happened that it hurt this much. How is it that anyone could think this an easy choice?

She didn't have a life to return to, so she did as asked. Just relaxing as best she could. She glanced at Jall very ashamed, but what ever was in her mind remained unsaid. She could not bring herself to even talk to her.