In the Wake of War ~ Fritz

GreyMoth

Posted by GreyMoth »

With the Gatehouse emptying of the Red Sigil's patients, hearing news that the Gatehouse was due yet another onslaught of patients in the wake of a growing crimes in the Hive pushes Fritz to request the time of his fellow Bleakers. It seems that Fritz is asking of the Factors, Factol, and fellow Namers as well to come together, swiftly, and begin providing aid where they can immediately. To this pursuit, a letter is put to Factol Lhar's own desk.
Factol Lhar,

While it's perhaps a inevitability that things are spiraling towards chaos, I have to beg your time to speak directly. The emptying of hospital beds will likely be a very temporary state. It seems the Hive is quickly becoming a even more violent mass than usual. I would like, with your permission, to discuss with any and all willing of the Cabal to sit and discuss this matter. Pro-actively seeking a solution might be our only choice to keep the Gatehouse's capacity within what we can handle.

Namer Fritz
A Kobold

Posted by A Kobold »

Caex has been scarce ever since the final push into Red Sigil, and when he has shown up at the Gatehouse he's been far less useful and far more... mostly walking around in a daze. Occasionally getting laundry done, sometimes just laying down in a random place for a few minutes. Or hours. Despite all this, at some point he managed to mumble in the affirmative that he'd show up and try to help. Emphasis on 'try'. Or at least emphasis would have been on 'try' if he were doing more than mumbling.
silinrul357

Posted by silinrul357 »

Vahn, for his part, kept being himself. By all intents and purposes he was seen wandering the Hive all the time with no real aim when he wasn't at the gatehouse. It was questionable as to why of course, but some people around were happier whenever he was in the area. It was depending on your predisposition whether to believe which side of the chant about him, good or bad. Regardless, unless asked to show up by anyone particular (and even then he might not), Vahn wouldn't show to any meetings.

Regardless, chant had it violence had a habit of 'going away' around him.
mimifearthegn
Site Admin

Posted by mimifearthegn »

Some time after Fritz's letter probably landed on Lhar's desk, there was a meeting called to discuss the very matter at hand: the instability of the Hive. The meeting did not sound optional.

((General Bleaker meet! Can people do this Saturday (August 15) afternoon? Starting at 2pm US Central Time.))
A Kobold

Posted by A Kobold »

((Prrrobably))
silinrul357

Posted by silinrul357 »

((This weekend is very iffy for me in general really. Either I'll be there at that time or I wont. Sorry I can't be more specific!))
GreyMoth

Posted by GreyMoth »

((Works for me.))