A Message to the Factors

Bleuception

Posted by Bleuception »

This little letter is addressed to be delivered to either Factor Ezra or Factor Tyvold, whomever has time (and the willingness) to answer such a message.

Greetings,

I'll try to make this short. As a new Namer, I'm not too sure what I'm allowed to do or not, so I guess what I seek first and foremost is permission. And maybe some help, since I'm very confused. With very few input from my part other than nodding and saying "This is a good idea" or "It might help create a healthy bond between Factions," the idea of a charity drive just sort of... Happened. Around me.

The idea goes as follows:
  • To be hosted in the Society of Sensation's Festhall, catering and all. (As suggested by the Sensate Intisar)
  • The Believers of the Source to offer crafted necessities for the charity. Maybe furniture (beds?) that didn't quite make the cut. Or maybe materials to make such things. (Intisar and the Godsman Ambris discussed this while I was just sort of... There. I guess.)
  • Possibly other contributions from other Factions or individuals.
  • Since I'm apparently part of this, I'm thinking perhaps an auction. I'm a toymaker by trade, and I could make special, unique toys of collectibles for the occasion, and see how much funds it might produce for the almshouses and orphanages.

Thoughts? Opinions? Help? Do I have permission to do this as a newly joined Cabalist? I'm still very confused how that all sprung forth from around me. I was just selling toys and collecting donations at the time.

With respect,
Gwendolyn Lloyd