Doomguard Jenavee

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

I'm writing this, so everyone in this damned Armoury knows. I've done the succubus Jenavee's introduction to our faction. She was recruited by Mauric but when asked showed more ideological disposition towards the Sinkers and so I took on doing her recruiting process.

1) She sacrificed a whip associated to the Queen-whore of the succubis, the contrived pout on her face and he regretful gaze she had when she saw the foul abyssal artefact melted and burned away was satisfying enough.

2) Tossed a 500 jink coin purse in the hive. Expected troubles ensued, but alas it was rainy and foggy so not enough people for a riot. She was satisfied with what she did, obviously.

3) She prevented the Dabus for removing a Razorvine for a few hours, made the plane invisible but the Dabus started to work around it. She got the nice idea to smash some cobbles out of the ground and mess with the Dabus work. Arhiman be my witness, I never imagined a succubi could crush the ground like it was rotten wood, but she did and effectively interrupted the Dabus from doing their work long enough... and you know what ? She even got lucky enough to not attract the Hardheads attention, apparently they where too busy standing in the bazaar and pretending to be useful. Add something to their long list of negligence : "You didn't stoped a succubi from smashing the cobbles".

Note : She's currently bound to a bunch of Guvner, I found a workaround by binding her to me as well and you can scrag off if you think I'm going to tell you anything about it. I'd suggest to not divulge top secret informations in her presence until she has proven to be reliable, just in case these paper mashers command her to tell them everything she knows.

// All of this was done ingame between players, with a few rolls for good measure.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

Although no written response is received should Jenavee would find herself accepted at The Armoury as one of the Sinker's own.