Trying To Fit In

*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

A day after his initiation was completed, Ra'zeth, the new blood in the Armory returned to try and find Regulator Riamh again. His goal were to find out who the Preservers he leaned towards in terms of philosophy are, and what are their current goals and day to day activities that he could join in?
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The aged tiefling is not hard to find. He stands by one of the forges critically watching a pair of sinkers in the construction of a blade. It would appear the drow's interest has already reached his ears, he turns as he sees Ra'zeth approach.

"I heard there was a young man looking for a job. As it happens I have one, shall we discuss it?"

He turns back to the two smiths.

"Finish that while I am away. Properly this time."
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

The drow smiled at the greeting; he always found it amusing that people half his age (or even less) could be considered his elders, but then again, he never denied that wisdom came quicker for the shorter-lived races.

"Lets us indeed, elder one." He replied, his way of addressing the aged plane-touched carrying a sign of respect towards his venerable age, rather than mocking him for it.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((When would be a good time for you to get in game Tomek? Friday evening or Saturday day time are both good for me.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Iggwilv,Nov 11 2015 wrote: ((When would be a good time for you to get in game Tomek? Friday evening or Saturday day time are both good for me.
//Lets try Friday. If something does come up, I'll let you know in advance and we can skip to saturday.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

Tomekk,Nov 11 2015 wrote:
Iggwilv,Nov 11 2015 wrote: ((When would be a good time for you to get in game Tomek?  Friday evening or Saturday day time are both good for me.
//Lets try Friday. If something does come up, I'll let you know in advance and we can skip to saturday.
((Righto! :)
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Iggwilv,Nov 11 2015 wrote: ((Righto! :)
//And the time frame? Forgot to specify that :rolleyes:
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((18:00 GMT or shortly after that.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

A night of entropic events ensued, as reports came in of a pair of particularly unusual crimes: a man in ragged black breaking into a house in the Lady's Ward, and stealing one of the supporting beams holding the roof up... then a man of similar description being seen in one of the Lower Ward's many research labs, stealing something from an elderly artificer.

The Harmonium who responded to the first crime said that the criminal was far too quick with climbing across various urban obstacles for them to catch.

But meanwhile, in the Armoury... these various crimes and shadowy dealings all served a purpose: a new weapon was forged, a result of entropy making its presence felt. A greataxe of tampered Mindsilver, with a handle made from negative energy blasted wood from Hades, bound together by angel skin from a long-forsaken tome's bindings. A new weapon seeking to leave its mark in the Multiverse.

//Thanks again for the event, Iggwilv :D//
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

((Sorry for the late post, I tend to forget about forum RP D:))

Weeks after his initial task of causing havoc around town, the elderly tiefling sought out the drow's expendable services yet again.

"Both Cromlich and Pentar are raving mad about what happened... and when Pentar's mad, she usually disintegrates the most useless sod in the Armory. In this case, yes, that's you berk."

He then went on to explain how a cache of newly forged swords somehow went missing from one of the Armory's many underground vaults, every second sentence an insult directed at the Ex-Taker, but never the less he pointed out that his sources said they might pop up somewhere in the Hive.

"You should have a better chance at finding our stolen gear there, after all, you're practically indistinguishable from a Hive scum at this point."

So, without a chance to retort the latest insult, he was sent off towards the Hive... and as luck would have it, the Hivers interested in his long running job offer in SIGIS also turned up at the Armory, looking for him. A few exchanged words later, and the hobgoblin quickly led him towards the latest crime scene in the Hive, a gang armed with unusually well-made blades robbing a local general store.

It had occurred to him that the weapons would find their way into illegal business quickly, but he never would have imagined being led to them... The ensuing battle started with a series of taunts, which escalated into a swift and brutal street fight with only two survivors: the drow and one of the criminals.

A swift interrogation followed, with the assistance of the frightened earth genasi shop keep who was not too keen on having to keep the robber alive. In the end, she revealed a the name of orchestrator and their location, and the portal through which the weapons were stolen through...

Leaving the initiate Doomguard with a choice...

//I don't recall the exact details on how you wanted this to continue, so I'm leaving the choice up to you.