The Fall Of A World

*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

Quick recap of the meeting in the bride's room

Goal: Ensure that both parties blame the other, and believe their outrage is factually justified.

Way: The northern lands accuse Lycinus for murdering one of their own, his bride/wife Hester. Afterwards both lords die under mysterious circumstances. Propably by the hands of the other faction.

Mauric about Lord Lycinus: "We need him angry and outraged and out of his mind. I trust you can stirr enough of that within him by defame him through his own court.

Hester's corpse: A blade was pierced through her lower belly and pushed upwards (to expose her heart) while another blade sliced its way into her back. A blood steam raised out of her body and eventually spilled over her. So the corpse has large cut in her front side, a small hole in her back and misses alot of blood.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The Rebeles End

The sacrifice of the most loyal heart namely Hester herself to Azael. Did not quite go as the warlock had planned it. Incited the crowd by annionting them with the still beating pure heart of Hester the demon revealed its intention when the offering had been made of course. Instead of having a cult established the demon claimed the soul immediately there and then. Ripped from their bodies there was nothing left but husks of their rebellion. The opening of a permanent portal was a promising factor to the destabilisation of this empire however. Mauric himself seemed altered after this gruesome bloody sacrifice. Stronger as Before he had at times nearly seemed to succumb to his ailment. Yet still far from restored. Waching the red blood of innocence from his White armour in a river before they coninued southward. Looking skyward as the faintly pink discoloured water poured between his gauntledted fingers. The Gods will they intervene at the later stages? He asked himself watching the cloudy sky.

Hornwald: Greifenburg

The knight opened the door and spoke to the servant girl. Making way for her to enter gesturing to the regal bed and the succubi in Hesters shape. "Bring it to the lady."

He would take any given chance to mingle with the aristocrats within the keep. Asking about the military capabilities. Chain of command and important figures among the royalty. General state of the southern sphere of influence. Important structures. Key towns and so on. And of course maps which he would study at greater lenghts would he be allowed to. The war was only the first part of all the calamities that would be unleashed on this plane.

Hearing of the heir Dauphin of course their taget was set. To Alersia he spoke. "Charm him ply every trick your blood can muster until he is yours if he arrives."

To Itzalia he urged. "Learn what you can about their magi. The Town itself especially the capital can have powerful magical wards we need to control every current of the streams of this war or one side might get the upper hand all to sudden and it will all be foredone."
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

Alersia, disguised as Hester Diterich sits beneat the regal bed on a chair. It seems she is making her hair in front of a mirror. As the servant girl approaches her, she turns around and stands up to recieve the dress. "Oh, thats my wedding dress?". She holds it in front to see if it matches her. "Thank you!". As the girl wants to leave again she stops her: "Whats your name, dear?"

(( We could do the meeting of Alersia with Lycinus ingame another day ingame, need to think about something first and the answer from the girl so i can respond something ))
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The Knight disgused Doomlord closed the door behind the servant girl as she entered. Thereafter standing guard by the door with his blade on the hilt of his holy blade while the pair of ladies conversed. His bearing pround and shone dutiful.

((That will likely be happening the next part of this series Alersia.))
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The dress is a gown made of white silk, it has a high neckline and a low back, the designer of it having made a thing of simple elegance without needles elaborations or complications.

"I am sure it will look beautiful on you my lady. And my name is Sigrid

((I can be in game after 18:00 GMT tonight depending on how good/bad by commute home from work is if you guys want to do some prep work before the weekend.
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

"Sigrid? A wonderful name, dear." Hester replies and a moment later she continues to speak: "Sigrid. Can you do me a favor? When I entered the castle, my beloved cat run away. I have looked everywhere in my room but I couldnt find her. I am worried that she is stuck somewhere. Could you please look for her?" Hester then gives her a brief description of the cat.

"Thank you, Sigrid." As the woman left the room, dressed in red, she walks toward Brat and whispers him:"Its most likely that we will encounter another resistance cell within this castle. I am not eager to get assassinated by real. We need to find them." A second later she adds. "Lord Lycinus has asked me for a private meeting. I will fulfill his wish."

***And Hester follows Sigrid to meet the Lord***

-------------------------------------added here to stay in timeline with Iggwilvs post-------------------------------------------

A unknown elven woman, dressed in a slightly dirty dress knocks at the door to Lady Hester's room. As the "lonely" Brat opens the door, the woman gives him a smirk and walks in. Near the bed she suddently undresses, wearing only undergarments and a leg bracelet with a small bag attached from which she pulls a red dress from. "Surprised, dear Brat? I took the walk to have some fun aswell." she tells and transforms back to Hester Diterrich.

She takes a look at the mirror to make sure that the disguise fits perfect and turns back to Brat. "The meeting with the Lordling went well. It seems he isnt really interested in the wedding and only does it for his people. He has a half-brother named Auren, who serves as his councellor and seneschall. Hes responsible for the security during the wedding and he..." she hesitates. "he has meet Hester before."

Hester walks toward the table, fills a glass with local wine.

"I told Lord Lycinus that I am worried about my safety. That I fear of my life." She pauses a moment to let it sink into brat. "I told him that we were attacked by resistance fighters, that they captured me and threatened my life. I told him that you and your companions rescued me from a terrible fate. That I now only trust you and I still fear that these men will try to disturb the wedding at all cost, even if they have to kill me. That I believe that this men have even allies within his court..."

"I told him that my companions are able to identify some of them and he agreed to a meeting between you and Auren." She walks back to her bed, places the glass beneath, folds her hands on her lap and looks innocently. "Auren knows me and might be able to reveal my disguise, so I initated a small present for him." And her innocently fades away, replaced by a smirk. "Hes now either dead or has killed a resistance fighter." She waits a moment, so Brat realizes what she has told him and the gift she bestowed upon him.

"Auren is a problem. And to cause Lyinus outraged and willing to murder Hester Diterich, Auren's death has to be either fall upon me or Lord Lyincus himself. Image what people will think when he killed his own brother." She pauses and nips from her glass. "Lord Lycinus Sister will arrive for the wedding. She might introduce me to other important figures on the court before she... Oh....but ..perhaps she and otheres prove to be useful aswell. She takes another sip from her wine glass.

"Whatever we or rather "I" cause in the next days, it would be best if all these things get revealed to Lycinus at the same time."

((OOC: The dead of his brother and sister. The things his sister will do for me. The noble's whisperings, the dead of his fancy lady (should he have) and whatever comes up. Perhaps some of us can disguise and do the murdering or spread words to the nobles. Just make sure it falls upon Hester or Lyinus at the right time. Perhaps sneak into Lycinus chamber and steal something that helps blaming him as Hester doesnt got a chance to do it herself.

Do we have a way to inflict vampirism or lycantrophy by the way?
)).

***I assume Brat will tell the others about the things afterwards as I assumed they were busy doing other stuff while I spoke to Lycinus***
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

There was a low muffled half-crazed laughter ecoing within his great helm as he lowered his hand in a onrush of memories. Shifting his footing so he faced her.

"All the favours I have granted to fiends dear. I can hardly remember a good teneth of them. That is to say I have been granting one too many for my own good."

His armour chiming resoundingly in a mellow and gentle metallic ringing as he walked to the table. His pulled up his long yet black hair from the breastplate that had been tucked under it, letting it falling loosly from underneath his helm swaying slightly at his steps as it fell to his ankles. Placing his hand over the button when he reach it while he still looked at her.

"Generous I am. The giver of many favours."

*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

As for Itzalia she went out of the castle for a moment before she returned to meet the local mage.
*Alersia

Posted by *Alersia »

Impressed of Brat's eloquence she watches him taking the Buttom.

"Thank you. Your help means alot." and her voice turns into a serious one as she continues with a briefing.

"Prepare a room for my guests... One that is far away... and organize a "grilled deep sea sturgeon"... hang it up in the middle of the room, attach the string to the wall and make sure that it hangs height enough."

"Any future guest... has to be lead into the room."
Her intonation turns harsher and she points repeatingly to the ground. "I dont care if there are sitting thirty cats in there... but bring me the cat who manages to eat the fish!"

((( Alersia knows that shes the key to the current situation and also does Mauric, he will manage to do or order someone to do whatever she asks for and this seems to be one of the easier things a tanar'ri blood could ask for.)))

She takes a moment to let it sink in before a smile marks her face and a "Thank you" emerges her mouth.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((Any other day for this then?))

"We are here to prevent it would there be any attempts. Diterich will surely send a envoy as well which will likely intervene. All we need to do is letting the wedding plans be concluded and charm the lordling to enhance the raging fit that will come over him when he finds you in bed with the heir of Lorient. If he won't attempt to murder you straight away he will certainly be seen as the prime suspect in case it were to happen afterward. You should indeed spend as much time with him as possible, if he loved you for real all the better."