The Fall Of A World

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((My replies might take a few Days inbetween. But lets Continue Alersia so we're prepared to next IG event. And I think we should keep the defense plan to ourslef it's no fun for Hydra to know this Before it happen.))

Mauric stood in the throneroom together with the disguised scubbi. Leaning over the maps he had aquired earlier.

"They will attack us with the truth. If the lie does not hold until the Clash they will turn on us. You should not be exopsed to their sight more than necessary but they still need to see you or the emperor's claims will be taken for true just the same. We must play on the greed of the nobles to the Point were they ignore the truth and rather Believe the lie out of profital gluttony. Perhaps promise them to swear fealty to the king of Lorient puting these lands under him through you. Or we could offer the Crown of the empire to him, with the allegations we fabricated against him and the rivaling Count."

He turned his visor-obstructed visage to one of the stained-glass windows at the upper rim of the dome.

"..And of course we need to deal with the Crudgle and oh are we not in sore need of aid from the other side? Would you tell me that little secret?"

His armour chimed as he walked closer. uncomfortably close. ((Unless she withdrew of course)) The Cold metal of his greathelm touching the shapechaged fiendess ear as he wishpered in his unaltered eerie voice. "Mal-can-thet?"