Official Request

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
Doomlord Ashterot,

As you know, mobilization efforts across the Factions have began, and we have already taken hold of what is likely to be the Kruphai cults target for their final ritual. Although the enemy will be upon us soon, we have time to dig in and prepare to face them on our terms.

To that end, I'm  requesting a team of Doomguard artillery engineers be sent over to the coalition camp to deploy and man those devices. A map of the location in the Salt plane has been provided for you to review and assess what the most appropriate engines would be.

If you do agree to send over the personnel, I strongly advise you equip them with breathing masks and suits to endure the salt storms.

Sincerely,

Justicar Dace Andor

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

He scrutinsed the provided maps thoroughly. Carefully gauging the distance between the location and the Tower of Sealt. The terrain of the location itself and vast areas surrounding it. His reply was sent to the Prison promptly.

wrote:Justicar Dace Andor,

Do not worry we are well aware of the necessary precations within the boders of the plane of salt. Few have managed to erect a standing structure on it and managed to maintain it albeit it must fall at the end and not fall into a dreaming god's domain.

I would like to recieve further details of this location. And still I am awaiting the report as to why that peculiar location was their choice.

As discussed with Factor Charae I would like to aim for a more decisive strategy. I know of the blades you will attempt to use against this power but I must confess I must regard these as a slim chance at best, a few additonal toys of destruction could change that however.

Ruin claim all,

Doomlord Ashtoreth of the Seventh Demon Ark

*Taurus Daggerknight

wrote:
I did mean to discuss something more specific, but would prefer to do so in person with all the other commanders involved.  ((on later today? ))

Information on the area itself is unfortunately as detailed as I already sent. Same goes for why the enemy has chosen this spot in particular. My guess is that it perhaps lines up with the ritual sites in those other planes, or perhaps the arcane flows are strongest here. Either way, the cult has certainly made efforts to scout out the zone, and push in. Their gathering is likewise within reach.

In any case, we should meet to finalize the battle plan.

Justice prevail,

Justicar Dace Andor
*Taurus Daggerknight

A day after the battle of the Salt plane, a letter arrives at the Armory, addressed to Factol Pentar. Although one couldn't tell looking at the pages, it was all the Mercykiller could do to void having acid roll onto the page....
wrote:
Factol  Pentar,

On behalf of the Mercykillers, I wish to convey our thanks to the Doomguard effort in the stand against Kakos kruphai. The battle in the plane of Salt,  I'm sure you've heard by now, was a complete victory. The enemy forces, along with their god, have been devastated.

Unusual though it was, the Battle in the plane of Salt saw the Doomguard and Triad marching in unison against a common enemy. It also stands an example of what can be achieved when we as Factions work together, and so I hope it marks the beginnings of a less confrontational, more cooperative relationship.

Sincerely,

Justicar Andor.