New Recruit

*Archangel

Posted by *Archangel »

Kierisen files the paperwork for a new recruit with her immediate superior.
wrote:Namer Rozalina Zarovan, a warrior from a prime known as Barovia, has expressed interest in the Mercy Killers.  Her devotion to law appears to be genuine, and her understanding of military order and chain of command is already trained by her previous work.  She is experienced in combat as well as interrogation.  I've taken it upon myself to give her an orientation and show her the facilities, and will continue to train her unless another is assigned that task.  I have put in the requisition for her badge and uniform as well.

Justice Kierisen Shadowshade.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Once Clando enters the Armory, he approaches the man on his right and asks behind his golden mask "Who do I speak to to join the Doomguards?"

He awaits a reply
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The tiefling Spragg looks Clando up and down. He then goes back to work on the blade he is hammering at ignoring him for a few minutes more. When he looks up and sees Clando is still there he speaks.

"Are you sure you and that pretty gold mask of yours don't want the Festhall. That's in the Clerks ward."

He lets the comment hang there but would be quick to answer before Clando does.

"Before you talk to anyone you must prove you have what it takes. Not everyone can be a Sinker. Tell me cutter which of your fine possessions do you value most? Which is your pride and joy?"
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

There was a mild coldy melodious chiming of rythmical singing metal behind them ascending the rigourous stair. Spragg would knew whom boots it was. Halting he gazed up at the new recruit. Hearing the Words he himself had so often spoken. Perhaps there was something fatherly sence of duty within the man still but watching the recruits and aiding their proccess of loss was something he had taken seriously. He did not interfer yet this was Clandos test he would only support and erradicate doubts or regrets would he spot them.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

"I have already brought ruin to what I cherish the most. One world has been destroyed due to my machinations. But if you must insist, this blade called "Shroudspawn" has quickly become my favorite. What does that have to do with any kind of initiation?"
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The tiefling notices Mauric but carries on. He actually rolls his eyes.

"Those are very big words cutter and if you are not just rattling your bone box, what I'm going to ask will be no problem for you. Follow me."

The Tiefling leads Clando outside waiting for Mauric to follow too should he choose to. He guestures to the Armoury wall.

"Shatter the blade against this. Destroy it."
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

He huffs through his nostrils butt grips the sword in two hands and swings it as hard as he can against the wall, hoping to shatter the blade
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

The tiefling nods satisfied at the act of destruction. As the sword shatters and splinters it leaves behind a crackle of negative energy.

"Good, next you'll need...."

Whatever Clando would need to do next is cut short as the two of them are approached by a tall Illithid. The tiefling addresses the creature.

"Yes?"
*Vandole

Posted by *Vandole »

As the Illithid enters the armory, it is showered by a rain of shattered metal. It shrugs off the pieces of shrapnel and composes itself. "I wish to take the trial as well" in response to the tiefling.
*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

Red orbs study the illithid but he grudgingly gives him a nod of welcoming and approval. He gestures to the wall that he destroyed his blade on and steps back.