OOC Coordinating

*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//Alright, lets focus on making it a reality by planning this out ingame, without having to wait days for a reply. Are all players willing to do so, and if so, would this weekend be good?//
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

//I'm good.//
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

//am moving this weekend :( Gonna be a bit busy until the end of the month, which is when we have to be out of our current place by. Can "try" to make something happen at some point...usually early morning PST time. I get home from work weekdays at 7am and go to bed around 2pm at the latest. But about half that time home will be spent moving/cleaning. Weekends are gonna be my most busy times, unfortunately.//
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

((Friday works for me, any time really, This Weekend i got Internship and work so it's a no go on those days :( ))
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//Friday seems alright for the majority... can you make it that day Mabus?
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

//Urg...can't promise anything. Wife wants to try to get our Uhaul THAT day. Plus my son has an appointment. Overall it's not looking great. Just gonna be a bit tough over the next couple weeks.
*Scintilla

Posted by *Scintilla »

/// Depending on the time, I will attempt to be in game for this second meeting should you choose to gather. It's really up to you if you'd prefer forum RP or to take the next step IC. Those unable to make it I can catch later.

Additionally, so we're all on the same page in the meantime, all PCs that were present for the meeting in this thread (Cromlich: Reclaiming the Lost) are hereby personally and individually informed by Spragg that any and all plans regarding the freedom of Ely Cromlich have been scrapped for the time being. No reason is given as to why, and he is tight lipped on additional details as per the direction of the new thread; "Rotten Rats & Autocrats".
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

((Okay. Looks like friday is a no go for me))
*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

((any time but Sunday will be fine for me))
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//Sunday, or next weekend? And Scintilla, do you mean you want to be there for the first IG meeting or the second one? Cause I was hoping we'd have the PCs debate in peace before offering up the final plane to Pentar.