OOC Coordinating

*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

DaftyXIII,May 24 2017 wrote:
Tomekk,May 24 2017 wrote: //So, is this entire plot moving anywhere?
// that's a good question, I didn't manage to make it to that last scheduled meeting due to IRL reasons.
///There wasn't any that I'm aware of.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

// I would give it some time Tomekk. I'm sure the plot would move forward, its just a matter of timing really. I sent a PM to a couple folks so far to get a grasp of available date/time they have going.

I'll send more out in a bit to a few others soon(ish).

Right now the issue is just the dates and times, Doomguard isn't the most popular so we are a bit spread out i'm sure overall in the availability area. Hopefully I can help coordinate by getting a grasp of others schedules that they have to find some where in the middle we can join up at.

EDIT: It's really DM Scintilla's call to move it forward or not, but I figured if we can get a grasp of when we are generally available it'll help DM Scintilla out a bit more. That is assuming its going to move forward, which I'm sure it will. Also could just give a general census on availability of time/dates here...

In fact I'll start with myself on that :P

I'm available from 11:00 - 20:00 PST time zone on most days other than Wednesdays. Anyone else want to give a general idea on their availability?
*Scintilla

Posted by *Scintilla »

/// From the look of things, Tomekk, Huelander has tried to organize a time to meet up (plot-wise) that went mostly ignored. If you haven't contacted me, or made me aware of character action, and are waiting around for something to happen, then no doubt you're probably going to find things rather stale as others take the initiative and drive the narrative forward.

Keep an eye out in early June for plot advancement, and be sure to involve yourself with fellow factioneers.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

((I can come Saturday or Sunday, what ever time works for you guys.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//So, is this entire plot moving anywhere?
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

edmaster44,May 24 2017 wrote: what ever time works for you guys.
/// ya know, if it goes down on this Saturday or Sunday. . . I might as well say the same. I have nothing important going on those two days, so I'm good with what ever time works with the rest.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//Saturday is no good for me. Would prefer Sunday, before GMT +3 midnight. I'll make sure to poke Hydra when I see them.
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Tomekk,May 25 2017 wrote: I'll make sure to poke Hydra when I see them.
//I probably should have poked Huelander ahead of time in case Hue didn't see this, but he likely did all.

I'll check with Hue too see if good with this Sunday all the same, as I know some how my settings are a bit wonky with the forums right now about notifications in some categories.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

((Any update on this?))
*Scintilla

Posted by *Scintilla »

I've not received any responses to the PMs I've sent out (for those whose inboxes weren't full at the time), and none have made actions/inquiries to push the plot forward player-side. Given that most of the people involved have moved on, and/or are on hiatus, it's probable that it will be replaced/transition into something new.

Shoot me a PM with questions and/or concerns.