A Scraggly Ragamuffin Arrives

*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Altair,May 3 2016 wrote: ((Probably me being part of the hangup, Altair's been in hospital for two weeks. He should be at least mobile in the next cycle or two, though probably not entirely 100%))
//That doesn't explain how confidential information 'suddenly' reached the Triad before we even get a second meeting going, but hey...
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

((On that I got nothin'.))
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

// *poke* Since people felt the need to already know our entire plan before its even consolidated, could we get this on the way? //
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

Around The Lady's and Lower Wards the clattering an clanging of rusted bells can be heard ringing out. The Doomguard are once more called back to The Armoury.
*Brindas

Posted by *Brindas »

A lumbering blue slaadi makes his way to the armory at the clanging of bells, eager to take action.
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

In the black dragon's watery lair in undersigil, tremors could be felt in the tunnels around his cavern. Qorxicotl lay in the deep water, every now and then tail striking out against the stone to leave deep cracks. He was excited, blood boiling! It was almost too much for him to wait for the plan to get underway. He wanted to humble the simpering monkeys in their red shells and tear the throat from their weakling bronze. The plan Ra'zeth had cooked up focused on non-violent methods, but the black hoped there would be a chance to feel brittle bones crunch in his jaws before the end of it.

Recieving a sending from the faction badge embedded into his side, the chromatic hissed eagerly and made his way up to the secret entrance of the armory...
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Mauric withdrew from the streets just outside as he heard the tolling bells. His hand resting on his basket hilt looking much like a spider wrappings its long legs around a skeletal ribcage. Thrumming it with oneblade extension as he walked down the forges.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

As the toll of the bells travelled across the Great Ring, it perked the ears of a particular drow performing his morning exercises. Rushing back into his fortified house, deep in an abandoned street of the Hive, he donned his adamantine scalemail, grabbed his axe and locked the door behind him, moving with a fleet of foot towards the Armory.
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

They would find The Armoury oddly quiet. Normally there is the ringing of hammers and the cries of those manning the forges. Today there is only the slow tolling of the bells. Already there are a few dozen Sinkers, by no means the factions full strength but a sizeable force. At the front of the room is Ely. He appears to be organising people into groups. He spots them.

"You four, the tunnels beneath Armour Smiths row under The Lower Ward."

He returns to the front of the room the Cambion leaping a top an anvil to command a view.

"We all know what will happen in a few days. For it to work we will need the route clear of orcs and gnolls and Tharizdun cultists. You each have your areas, scout and secure them."

((I'd like to do this in game, how is Friday for everyone?
*Brindas

Posted by *Brindas »

((Friday works for me (Blargh!) as long as it's afternoon or evening. My last final is friday morning, so that's a great done with freaking Pharmacy treat!))

Edit: Derp me, I forgot to include my time zone. EST, so I will available around say 1 PM EST until.... all evening.