A New Accelerationist

*Huelander

Posted by *Huelander »

A new blood has found its way into the Armory. An incubus that introduced himself simply as Zephon to those that asked for a tag. He wore some ancient, weathered breastplate and with a scimitar hanging from his belt. When caught in the debates of Entropy, he spoke with a plethora of voices at every word. Dreaming up compelling, poetic verses that speak of breaking down the chains of the multiverse, and putting order itself to the sword. Allegedly, he fought for centuries in the Blood War itself as a warrior. . .Rather atypical for an Incubus, all things considered.

((Hello everyone. I'm stuck with a little problem here. You see. Long ago I took the Fated faction on this character, but I literally never did any faction RP with him. Thus far I have been playing him as a Fiend with ties to the Temple of the Abyss, serving one of the Princes. So somewhere along the line, I simply abandoned the Fated as if I've never joined them. Now, however, I am thinking of picking up some actual faction RP that suits the character as he's been developing.

For this purpose I've selected the Doomguard as the ideal choice for this. But, the Mimir won't talk to me, so I can't get the badge / designation. I understand I need a DM's help with this, so hence, I have made this thread.))

*Huelander

Posted by *Huelander »

((Uh, is there even an active faction DM for the Doomguard at present?))
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

//There is not. Iggwilv is on break. Since you were not previously actively engaged with the Fated, feel free to ask any DM in game to remove your faction data so you can pick your new faction.