Disaster!

*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

Tunnels in Undersigil:

The troops moved through the caverns in separate groups preparing for the main push towards the bazaar itself. It didn't take long until they discovered that the plans had leaked to the triad and an ambush had been set for them. The clattering of armour, the bursts of spells, booming of explosives and the clashing of steel against steel. There was just chaos. Screams died out as men fell into the chasms and vanished. Yet there was no way but retreat for the Doomguards. Blowing up narrows and burning natural bridges they hurried away from the amassed enemy that had been awaiting their arrival and prepared for it with elite troops. They eventually were guided by their lost factioneer through a portal well hidden from the pursuing soldiers and returned to the Armoury. Learning that the other squads had fared little better.

Mauric had no intention of letting this be the end of it. Removing his skull from his Doomlords's mask by pushing it til it slipped off and fell shattering as the crashed into the rough stone tiles. He would see Pentar as soon as possible before doing anything else.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

// So, when can we get a proper debrief and a summary of our situation? Ie how many Doomguard were captured, where's Cromlich, and so forth?
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((As I said here I am taking a break and I won't be running anything relating to this right now.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

//And now? //
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((We've already arranged something for later today haven't we? We can do this too.
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

((When abouts?
*Iggwilv

Posted by *Iggwilv »

((10pm BST if you want to be around for it.