*a Letter From Mover Cratten Erroc*

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

*A letter is given by fully Mover Armored Harmonium member at the gates of Armory and described to be given to the one they call "Ashen". The Hardhead remains outside to wait for reply.*

*Letter says*
    "[i]Greetings Ashen of the Sinkers, I have been informed of a Notary being held within the Armory against their will. Same goes for the tiefling called Tria, however my main concern is the Notary Chari. I request an audience [u]in neutral grounds[/u]. And also the reason why these two are held against their wills, if they have assaulted the Doomguards Armory, then they will be prosecuted by the Harmonium itself, but we wish no vigilante actions to be taken by the hands of your faction. I await of hearing from you,[/i] - Cratten Erroc Mover One of the Harmonium." [/li]
*Captain Vanguard

Posted by *Captain Vanguard »

The Ashen would have one of her lesser namers provide a response.

"We bring you greetings. The Ashen wishes to express her sympathises with your current situation and would like to reassure you that the Harmonium officer in question is not being held against her will.

Both the Harmonium officer and the young girl came of their own choosing. There was no true coersion involved, simply a matter of... perspective and acceptance.

Naturally we understand if you wish the woman Chari to be returned to duty as soon as possible. Her visit will not remain long, she has personally requested three days to familiarise herself with the armouries finer wares and ways of life.

As for the young girl Tria...

That isnt truley your concern. She is, involved with us of her own choosing.

None the less, we shall meet you on neutral grounds, as you require. Come to the Bazaar and come alone, we are not beyond negociable. As said in the most Humanly terms possible:
Let us talk."

- The Ashen
Doomlord of the Doomguard.