Application

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

He nods, empties his own glass as well, inhales deeply.

"I will look into this case myself now. Not sure it is connected to his death but he really wanted to find that girl.

Anyway- if there is nothing else you think that might help me you are dismissed, Notary. I thank you for your cooperation."

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The young man nods, stands to attention as he is dismissed salutes and shows himself out.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The half orc looks through his notes, takes his time to have a cup of tea while he ponders his next move.

This case is more complicated that it seems.... leading from a stubborn old man's antics to assassination and kidnapping. What is it that connects all this cases or is it mere coincidence?

He gets up to make his way to the archives, to find out what Notary Delwood found so far....
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Hogarth finds Delwoods notes on his desk. So far he has only the statements taken from Roses parents taken the day before his death. They say that their daughter recently began work at The Golden Hoof, a trendy rooftop bar in Sigil's Clerk's Ward, popular with artisans and of course clerks Sigil's skilled middle class. They say she seemed happy in her job and happy at home. One evening though, she just did not come home.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Hograth informs his aide that he will leave for The Golden Hood to investigate, then dons his leathers- it might be wise to not turn up in full armour there.

Of course he takes his blade with him as well as his scrolls and one magic bag with other equipment- who knows what he will need?
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He has been to the bar before, he makes his way up the wooden steps so he looks over the Clerks Ward. Behind the bar is a minotaur. The creature looks at him and remarks in a vaguely female voice.

"Something to drink?"

//What scrolls does he bring and exactly what is in the bag, you can pm it me if its anything you wish keeping secret.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Yes, a cup of hot, red tea, please."

The half orc sits down looking over the surroundings, taking a moment to enjoy the view before returning to his mission.

"The lass Rose... she's not been seen her for some time, yes?"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She pours Hogarth the tea, and a look of bovine surprise crosses her features.

"You know her? I thought she just stopped turning up to work. What happened?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Have no idea. Her parents are worried." He takes his cup, smiles at her.

"Thank you." Sipping from his tea he then smiles, adds: "Is good."

Then he takes a deep breath and he does not have to pretend that he is worried.

"She has not come home for some time. I am trying to find her... she's a good lass, her parents good people.

Paerhaps there was somebody who took interest in her? Talked to her often or picked her up after her shift or something?"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Daisy, as she is known by the regulars.

"She spent a lot of time chatting to some fancy dressed tiefling. I don't know his name but I am pretty sure he'll be here tonight, he comes in every other evening."