Application

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

He smiles at her broadly.

"Then please get me a full pot of this delicious tea and two sandwiches. If you have the current edition of Festhall Unveiled as well I am a happy man. I am really curious about what plays will be performed next month, you know.

And please be a dear to give me a hint when he turns up, yes?"

And with this he sits and waits and watches....
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Hogarth is waiting for what he thinks is roughly three hours. He drinks his way through two and a half pots of tea and memorizes this seasons plays at the festhall. The bar begins to fill up as people finish work. The minotaur nods in the direction of a shaven headed tiefling who has just left the counter with a drink and will pass Hogarth in a matter of seconds.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

He nods at the minotaur- then approaches the tief with a broad grin.

"Lady's Grace, cutter. Heard you're a friend of that Rose girl, yes?"

He seems relaxed but of course he keeps his guard up- the reactions of a suspect often hard to predict.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Rose?

He shakes his head.

"Can't say I know who you mean."

He goes to move past the large Half Orc.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Wrong answer, berk."

He gives the Minotaur an apologizing look, then tries to whirl the man around, to loft him up and pin him against a wall with one hand, the other hand showing him his badge.

"I ask again. And you better get it right now.

Rose. What do you know about her?"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He is of course no match for Hogarth physically and is hoisted up and forced back against the wall his head hitting the brick work with a crunch. He doesn't answer for a few moments being understandably dazed. He blinks and looks panicked. When he sees the badge he rather oddly seems to relax and the shaken scared expression leaving him.

"Am I under arrest officer?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

He smiles. "Not yet."

Turning to the minotaur he nods politely. "Excuse us. The tea is excellent by the way."

With that he then drags the tief downstairs- not too gently.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He is dragged off. There is clearly no way he can contend physically with Hogarth. He doesn't struggle. He doesn't stop talking either though.

"If I am not under arrest I have nothing to say to you. And I am not going anywhere with you."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"No? Looks to me you are going with me already."

The halforc ssmiles, puts an arm around the tief in an almost friendly way.

"Looks like you were the last berk who was the girl. And looks like the Hardhead investigating the case has been killed. So it really looks like you do not want to get arrested for abduction of a girl and murder of a Harmonium officer, do you?

I mean.. a savvy guy like you is not stupid enough to do those things, right? And savvy as you are you can point me into the right direction... so i can find the lowlifes that did, yes?"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

His self assured and frankly obnoxious suggests he has been in this situation before.

"Arrest me then if you think that, but I'll tell you what I think. I think you've got nothing and you're just trying to pin this on. And I think the reason you won't arrest me is because I'll make you look stupid when The Guvners get through with you because you've got nothing to charge me with. I also think a whole room of witnesses just watched you assault and abduct an innocent member of the public. Maybe you should think of your career."