Application

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"You know... I do not really care about my career. Indeed in the time I barely made it factotum others are made Factor already.

Should tell you a lot about my priorities, berk."

He grins down at the tief, his coice low but never unfriendly despite the words he chooses.

"Also I cannot care less what you belief- I am not your priest. But you got one thing right... a full room of people saw you being taken away by me.

And right now even more see you talking to me."

The halforc laughs out, patting the tief's shoulder.

"Perhaps some are really interested in what you are telling me. After all it must be good stuff as I am not yet beating you up nor arresting you.

I am sure whoever killed the girl will be very happy that you are really cooperative and make this stupid hardhead smile."

And he smiles broadly, making sure they are seen talking to each other- his arm still around the tief's shoulders, two men sharing some secrets and a laugh.

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The tiefling laughs back at him. He is either brash and confident enough not to be scared or he puts on a good act. He continues to smile and play along

"Up there is a room of my friends. They know me and my respectful attitude towards the law very well. If they are listening it is because they have only my best interests at heart. They might even be like me trying to work our what you are talking about. You should calm down Measure stop getting so stressed."

He flashes a toothy grin.

"You'll live longer."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Hah! Very good! Then I do not have to be afraid that I have to scrape you off the cobblestones tomorrow. One thing less to worry about."

If Hograth understood the threat he does not show.

"They are all your friends, hmm? Know you, hmm? Good."

He flashes another grin at the tiefling.

"See? Something I did not know. You are cooperative after all. Law abiding, respectful and trusting people who know you'll never backstab them."

The halforc gives the Tief a glance- then steps away.

"Enjoy your drink."

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The tiefling smiles, he saunters back up the stairs and to the rooftop bar. Hogarth hears a ripple of applause and an ironic cheer presumably from the mans friends.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The halforc stays close to the place, waiting patiently, watching- trying to see who is chatting to said tief.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He seems to know most people at the bar at least well enough exchange a polite nod and a hello. He sits at a table with two others. A large half fiend who matches Hogarth in size, and a skinny Githzari. The fiend wears dark red armour that bares the device of a tall iron tower. The Gith has a the image of a circular chain sewn into his robes.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((rolling lore for him...

...33 (19 plus a roll of 14) ))
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The Tower is like that used as the symbol of the archfiend Dispitar although the background has been altered. The other he has not seen or heard of.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

He notes the symbol he does not know, perhaps he will conduct some research on it later.

Dispater is bad news though- the paranoia and affinity for elaborate defences making them hard to deal with.

The Half Orc waits a bit longer, ready to follow the tief- or one of his friends.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He stays most of the evening. He seems to be clever witty, and engaging. Whether it is Hogarth or the patrons of the bar see the real him or the act is hard to say. The half fiend leaves first and heads in the direction of The Hive. The other two remain.