Application Letter

*elementaldragon1988

Posted by *elementaldragon1988 »

I Minore Valeste Priestress of Nerull.

Would like to apply for becoming a doomguard.

I can be found around Khazeet most of the time and else in room 7 of the inn at night and early morning.

Signed Minore Valeste
*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

You may approach me on this matter.

Signed,

Orion
*mf_hansen

Posted by *mf_hansen »

Another letter arrives at the Armory.

To whom it may concern, I am hereby applying to join ranks with the Doomguard as instructed by my masters. Whatever the upcoming tasks, I will do my best to help out with their completion. I can be contacted by mail sent to the Inn, or in person at the Bazaar. Look for a readhead in blue leather and chainmail. -Kay
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Kail Onifhet claims his right of passage to join the ranks of the doomguard as did his father before him and his father before him of the lineage going back to Onifhet.

What Onifhet is none are too sure, as there is no documentation to explain such.

He appears not to be a tiefling or planar of any kind but he is definitly tainted by something.

The Onifhet leaves a note of how to contact him if in need of his services.

[Would really like to get into some faction based stuff with the Doomguard. Kail is a Blackguard/Assassin really geared up for stealth and tactics. On a chess board he'd be a knight for his subtle and crafty indirect movements.]

[Bump! Rped out a bunch of the requirements to join via forum thread RP and tried as best I could to represent the behaviours in game without DM attention. This was months ago.

I would just like to join and be recognised as a Doomguard please.]