Kail's Approaches Pentar

*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

The Nightwalker gathers shape behind Pentar in the armoury and with a swirl of dust forms his grey body and takes form.
"Factol." He says and kneels whilst sweeping his black cape to one side.

The Doomguard looks up to his Factol with pale eyes, a visage of darkness and shadow, subtle markings of his worship of Shar adorn his armour.

He repeats once she is aware of his presence.
"Factol Pentar, I come to you regarding the renegades in the Hive Ward. You are aware that I had plans to try and undermine the harmonium and absorb the power of policing regions of sigil instead of them. The Hive would have been a first move and the polatics complex due to the anarchists. This group that have moved upon the ward have damaged those plans beyond repair I fear unless action is taken to reassure the hive ward that the Doomguard can look after them.

I request permission to enter diplomacy with the Anarchists, get them on side and then with their help destroy the renagades from our faction. We cannot be at war with the anarchists if we are to ever succede against the Harmonium.

There are those in the Doomguard who operate by method, with an order to things respecting the laws of entropy and I believe this sort of incident is ours to deal with.

Shall we call ourselves your Shadow Templar and march unto the Hive to teach the renegades the structure of authority in this faction?"

Kail bows his head again leaving Pentar to look down upon the back of his hood. He knows the next moment could be anything from praise to a dagger in the back of his neck.
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

Pentar hisses as the Nightwalker forms.

Sneak up on me like that again and I will have you spirit thrown into the positive plane, you understand?

She listens to its plan and responds:

But your plan has merit. I don't care about the Anarchists as long as they do what they do best. However, disloyal soldiers i cannot abide... although their disobeyance is kinda cute.

She smiles for a second.

Kill them.

A pause and then

Try and leave one alive though to bring to me. Examples should be made.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

The kneeling form of Kail looks up with pale eyes, his grey face seems to dust away in the air and the pale whites of his eyes reveal a light from within as the rest of him becomes the shadowy night walker again.

He rises up and steps back with a bow before bending and vanishing into the shadows of the armoury.