Hastilly written and sent to Pentar

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

"Get your people out of the Hive or I make this personal... and we both know you have no interest in standing before the Council for aiding me in the past.

Phoenix
"
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

A letter sent to anarchist contact to pass it on to Phoenix, if it's read before it's passed then there's no letter to get to Phoenix. The letter itself crumbles and shatters to dust once read.
    Phoenix, How delightful thought, further destruction and decay is what you try to use to demotivate a doomguard? Very amusing. If you do not like them, kill them dearest Phoenix, they've chosen their own path. You're the decay of Sigil, I approve your murders and slander. I entirely expect you to express you to do what you do best... anarchy, chaos, destruction and decay. As for your petty threats. We both know the reality of situation and which of us is more trustworthy, any proofs you could possibly attempt to provide are equally fragile for what is known of you and of the anarchists. Save your threats and frustration to upkeeping the usual shape of decay of Hive you so galantly have succeeded in. As friendly token we can sell weapons in slight discount so you can kill them easier. I'm sure we'll work together in future as well for your methods are quite satisfactory. Pentar [/li]
Of course they sell them in discount to the renegades too. They're not picky.