Stolen Badge

*Mabus

Posted by *Mabus »

Orion makes his way to the Armory to speak with Pentar. "Greetings, Factol." He nods respectfully. "I bear some information I happened upon in the Bazaar, which I thought you should be made aware of, if you were not already. It seems there was a woman pacing around flashing a bloody Doomguard badge about, cursing us all the while. She claimed she slew the Doomguard herself. She left the badge on Khazeet's bar when she left, to which I claimed. Which I now bring to you. I didn't get a good look at her, but I would recognize her if ever I saw her again."

He waits to see what Pentar's reaction is to this news.
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Pentar isn't around as most of time she's in-fact spending time for her usual passion which is the preventation of great modron march.

((With the growing trend of everyone wanting attention of DM controlled Factols, I'm just gonna take more time to express how they're simply not around since they have more important things to deal with. Nah this isn't specifically at you Mabus, it's been in large number of factions currently. Find other PCs is my suggestion, that's the people you're playing with.))
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

((Orion is one of the highest ranking active Doomguards on the server. Maybe he can decide what to do himself. Perhaps gather up a posse of Doomies to deal with it))